Knives Out (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
We're in a timeline where Bohemian Rhapsody is getting award nominations. I don't think it's unrealistic that this film could get nominations too. All star cast, being released during the height of award season, and to top it off, Rian Johnson is very well respected by his peers. It could certainly happen. I wouldn't write off that possibility

This is a genre thing and Lionsgate is a shit distributor for awards. Commercial play only imo.

Working title is "Morning Bell"

lmao that can't be a coincidence

Bacon wrote:
December 16th, 2018, 3:19 am
Working title is "Morning Bell"

lmao that can't be a coincidence
Thom Yorke cameo confirmed

Add Frank Oz to the cast.£

Shit, some cast this is.

First footage shown at CinemaCon
colliderfrosty wrote:.@rianjohnson's 'Knives Out' trailer is extremely well cut selling the mystery and insane cast. Footage looks great and very well shot with well written dialogue. I laughed watching @ChrisEvans telling a number of people to "eat shit" in the footage. In theaters November.
Jeff Sneider wrote:KNIVES OUT looks AWESOME. A whodunit like no one’s dunnit before. Chris Evans stole the trailer, telling every member of his family to “eat shit.” Trailer is set to “Live and Let Die.” Plummer is the victim. Fucking pumped for this one...
ScottWamplerBMD wrote:Rian Johnson says KNIVES OUT is his attempt to take everything he loves about Agatha Christie, mashed up in a Hitchcockian thriller set in modern day America.

Bacon wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 6:40 pm
Trailer is set to “Live and Let Die.”

Knives out for Harambe