Morbius (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Thought I already made a thread for this some time ago... Anyway, logline:
"Horror action story of a scientist who, in trying to find a cure for a rare blood disease, accidentally transformed himself into a living vampire who, though disgusted by his own bloodlust, chooses to prey upon criminals he deems unworthy of life.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spider-m ... ed-a160890

Fucking Sony... and Morbius of them all. :facepalm:

You had Spidey, you messed up the deal, just... don’t do this.

Ace
Jared Leto to Star in ‘Spider-Man’ Spinoff ‘Morbius’ From Director Daniel Espinosa
https://variety.com/2018/film/news/jare ... 99820/amp/
Sony has tapped Jared Leto to star in the spinoff “Morbius,” based on the Spidey villain of the same name. Sources also tell Variety that “Safe House” director Daniel Espinosa will helm the movie.

Leto has been loosely attached to the project for some time, but wouldn’t fully commit until he knew the film was headed in the right direction. He asked to meet with several of the filmmakers who were up for the job. Espinosa met with Leto last month in Germany while Leto was touring with his band Thirty Seconds to Mars, which eventually led to him nabbing the job.

Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach are producing “Morbius” with Lucas Foster.

The film was penned by the team of Burk Sharpless and Matt Sazama, who worked on Netflix’s “Lost in Space” series. Palak Patel will oversee the pic for the studio.

So is Leto going to work on two comic properties now? If not then man....first the directors leave and now the actors leave smh

HOPEFULLY this means that the Suicide Squad Joker project is dead.

i don't know what you're talking about 🤔

what's suicide squad 🤔🤔🤔

Pratham wrote:
June 28th, 2018, 3:49 am
i don't know what you're talking about 🤔

what's suicide squad 🤔🤔🤔
It’s dead. Bury it.

Solid choice. Still not sure this will be good, but I love Smith (excited to see what he does in IX).