Six Underground (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Forum Pro
Law

Yeah I'm seeing this

The only thing worse than Michael Bay humour is Ryan Reynolds delivering Michael Bay humour.

Theres something about this that i like

if this is more the rock and less transformers 10 im way in

-Vader

Woof...Bay can film some interesting action set pieces in some pretty places, but this plot is incomprehensible for the most part, especially in the beginning where it jumps back and forward in time.

And the fast-cut editing and swooping camera angles seems like someone making a parody of a Michael Bay film at this point.

Those action scenes were great, but thats it. I felt like this film tried to be many things, but ended up being nothing (for me at least).

For this film you only need a pair of eyes, bringing your brain wont help much LOL
Last edited by Collector03601 on December 17th, 2019, 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Forum Pro
Law
this is god awful

Bay UNLEASHED, supremely dumb, over the top, melodramatic but also a total blast, never change Bay. The Hong Kong portion is a favorite, especially the Parkour scene. By the way, WOW does the Venice section look videoey, I was just shocked by that, clipped highlights, hyper real, kinda felt like Public Enemies there and yet the film is shot on Red Monstros.

Got much better after that though.

wat

for real

wat