A Quiet Place Part II (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Nomis wrote:
October 20th, 2018, 5:16 am
Oh come on, you know you use the "you're in the minority because plenty of people liked it" card more often than not. Don't start acting all ignorant all of a sudden.
There’s not a single line here that implies what you just said so I’m wondering about other instances where you constructed a sentence and put it in my mouth. I’ve been in the minority plenty of times and will continue to be in the minority on many occassions in the future, simply because it’s the nature of subjective opinion. What triggers you is this fake idea that I believe my dislike should be everybody else’s (?), or that you guys are suddenly in the minority because of me (???)... Honestly, no idea. Never implied that bullshit. Simply came here and reminded myself (probably by mistake) how much I disliked this. Then said another fact, which is that I actually do know several people like me (in reply to Vader’s comment - quote ‘nobody else does’), that’s about it, end of story. Now Vader likes to go full bully when he doesn’t agree with something but that’s my problem, controversial opinion and should’ve just let him be. Stop constructing and start growing up.

In my opinion, good majority of modern american horror is nothing but pure hype, and I adore good horror.🕷️

I like how I routinely disagree with people constantly here but when I disagree with m4 it's bullying

(I wasn't even "disagreeing" with anyone here, just pointing out if you think a movie has a wildly different tone than anyone else, maybe check your reaction a bit lol)

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
October 20th, 2018, 1:40 pm
I like how I routinely disagree with people constantly here but when I disagree with m4 it's bullying

(I wasn't even "disagreeing" with anyone here, just pointing out if you think a movie has a wildly different tone than anyone else, maybe check your reaction a bit lol)

-Vader
The saint has spoken.

Why would I ‘check my reaction, lol’, that’s literally implying something’s wrong with my opinion. Should I, perhaps, adjust it to trigger you guys less? Fuck that. 🕷️

I wasn't only talking about this film m4

Ace
...time to go back.
#PartII
5-15-20
https://twitter.com/johnkrasinski/statu ... 13734?s=21
'A Quiet Place 2': Emily Blunt, Millicent Simmonds, Noah Jupe in to Return

John Krasinski has returned to direct the sequel to the 2018 horror sensation.
Paramount is making some noise for the sequel to A Quiet Place.

The studio is in talks with Emily Blunt and kid stars Millicent Simmonds and Noah Jupe to reprise their roles of the family fighting to survive a world crawling with noise-targeting creatures.

John Krasinski, who directed and starred in the original, is set to direct the sequel, which will go before cameras late summer.

Krasinski was already writing the script and it was an open secret around town he would direct. More interestingly are the actor talks.

Simmonds and Jupe are said to be under option, meaning that when their initial deals were made, the studio reserved them for any possible follow-ups, however unlikely that seemed with a horror movie featuring almost no dialogue and costing only $17 million to make.

Things have changed $340 million later. The budget for the new movie will be much higher, although by how much remains unclear as the script is still being written.

The talks with the actors indicate that Krasinski, producers Andrew Form, Brad Fuller and Michael Bay, and Paramount have settled on a definitive story for the sequel. The team considered two options for the follow-up: one would have focused on a brand new aspect of the post-apocalyptic world featuring the creatures, and the second involved the continuing saga of the protective mother and her children.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat- ... eat_vision

Paramount is making some noise for the sequel to A Quiet Place

Ace
Cillian Murphy in Talks to Join Emily Blunt in 'A Quiet Place' Sequel
Peaky Blinders star and frequent Christopher Nolan collaborator Cillian Murphy is in talks to join Emily Blunt in Paramount's sequel to A Quiet Place.

Blunt and kid stars Millicent Simmonds and Noah Jupe are reprising their roles of the family fighting to survive a world crawling with noise-targeting creatures with John Krasinski back in the director’s chair. Krasinski is also writing the script.

Details on the plot are being in a very quiet place but sources say that Murphy will play a man with mysterious intentions who joins the family unit.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat- ... el-1198028

Ace wrote:
March 29th, 2019, 5:30 pm
Cillian Murphy in Talks to Join Emily Blunt in 'A Quiet Place' Sequel
Peaky Blinders star and frequent Christopher Nolan collaborator Cillian Murphy is in talks to join Emily Blunt in Paramount's sequel to A Quiet Place.

Blunt and kid stars Millicent Simmonds and Noah Jupe are reprising their roles of the family fighting to survive a world crawling with noise-targeting creatures with John Krasinski back in the director’s chair. Krasinski is also writing the script.

Details on the plot are being in a very quiet place but sources say that Murphy will play a man with mysterious intentions who joins the family unit.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat- ... el-1198028
Very nice!

Cillian is always amazing

I saw Cillian Murphy trending and prayed it was for Nolan's 2020 film. Still cool to see him in a huge project like this