A Quiet Place Part II (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 9:38 am
Nomis wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 6:00 am
Krasinski is writing
Can he not write unintentional comedy this time?🕷️
its fine not to like a movie but when you think a bunch of stuff in a movie is funny and nobody else does, I'm not sure the problem in that area is the movie..

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 11:44 am
m4st4 wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 9:38 am
Nomis wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 6:00 am
Krasinski is writing
Can he not write unintentional comedy this time?🕷️
its fine not to like a movie but when you think a bunch of stuff in a movie is funny and nobody else does, I'm not sure the problem in that area is the movie..

-Vader
I don’t have a problem with that. But, correction, my brother does. And, accidentaly, my class. So at least I’m not alone in my opinion eh.🕷️

If it makes you feel better one of my close friends thought the entire climax to Annihilation was -hysterical- for reasons ???

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 12:40 pm
If it makes you feel better one of my close friends thought the entire climax to Annihilation was -hysterical- for reasons ???

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
Why would that make me feel better? I’m already feeling pretty good. Cool info? I mean guy has an opinion I don’t agree with, he’s certainly not the only one in the world no matter what the campus says.🕷️

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
I mean in fairness it got pretty funky during the dance number.

lol @ m4 for continuously using the argument "but a whole lot of other people liked it so you're in the minority" and now it's used on him he's suddenly "not alone" because people close to him didn't like it either lol for real

Nomis wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 6:02 pm
lol @ m4 for continuously using the argument "but a whole lot of other people liked it so you're in the minority" and now it's used on him he's suddenly "not alone" because people close to him didn't like it either lol for real
Triggered? ‘Continuously?’ What are you on about. I’m not here to ‘submit’ anyone to my (clearly) in-minority opinion. And I don’t care. Just don’t try and bully me into re-thinking my stance or whatever, it’s tiresome. I heavily disliked the movie that the majority liked, posted my opinion, now you just have to live with it. 🕷️

Oh come on, you know you use the "you're in the minority because plenty of people liked it" card more often than not. Don't start acting all ignorant all of a sudden.

calm down people it’s not a full moon yet