A Quiet Place Part II (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
BTH had an amazing year last year and I'm excited to see what else he has coming up. It sucks he can't be apart of this but Hounsu is very talented too.

I hope BTH's star continues to rise though and it will.

Artemis wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 9:05 pm
BTH had an amazing year last year and I'm excited to see what else he has coming up. It sucks he can't be apart of this but Hounsu is very talented too.

I hope BTH's star continues to rise though and it will.
Agree with this. He had a heck of a year last year with the projects he was in and with him not being in this movie because of a busy schedule will only enhance is profile. He can't do everything but he's doing something. It's not like they passed on him and he has no projects lined up.

Krasinski:
“I love the idea of the first one, that Emily and I as characters were all about surviving versus the thriving. All [my character] wanted to do was survive,” adds Krasinski. “And [her character] says, ‘That’s not enough. We have to thrive. We have to let these kids be whole human beings’. And after I’m gone, I’m loving seeing Emily really battle with that – that maybe survival was the way to go. And maybe this idea of thriving was too dangerous.”

Hell yeah, can't wait for this :gonf: The first one was such a nice surprise.

Trailer for a trailer

Ace

Looks neat.

I'm the only one here who is not a fan of the first one, i find it dull and annoying and this one looks more like a TV show.
I probably watch it for Cillian Murphy

Forum Pro
Law
Probably the best trailer of 2020