Birds of Prey and the fantabulous emancipation of one harley quinn (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
That's not official. It's the leaked trailer and counts as illegal material.

Cool trailer. It already leaking kinda shows WB's "theater-exclusive" trailer model isn't exactly the most...lucrative...strategy.

Both this teaser and/or the tenet one will be play before most showings of It 2

I mean, they are really short teaser trailers...

To anyone curious what I was talking about last page (spoilers obviously):
I hate Grace Randolph, but going off her isolated information -- which multiple sites seem to agree with -- rather than her actual opinions, this sounds problematic.

I'm all down for some LGBTQ+ representation in more films, and doing so could benefit all audience members (members of the community as well as the people that need to wake up and snap out of what they've been raised to believe). However, this seems to paint Black Mask's sexuality as something embarrassing/humiliating and inherently appalling. That's definitely not the angle to take with it imo.

Bacon wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 5:46 pm
I'm all down for some LGBTQ+ representation in more films, and doing so could benefit all audience members (members of the community as well as the people that need to wake up and snap out of what they've been raised to believe). However, this seems to paint Black Mask's sexuality as something embarrassing/humiliating and inherently appalling. That's definitely not the angle to take with it imo.
Maybe that's the message of the movie, there's no reason to be ashamed of it. And then everyone fucks :think:

Ace

lol love it

The only time when bad photoshop has worked to a posters advantage.