Birds of Prey and the fantabulous emancipation of one harley quinn (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
http://www.thewrap.com/harley-quinn-bir ... na-hodson/
Screenwriter Christina Hodson is scripting the Harley Quinn/Birds of Prey spinoff for Warner Bros. and DC Films, TheWrap has learned exclusively.

Hodson is a hot commodity as the screenwriter has made the Black List with scripts three different times since turning to writing four years ago. One of those, her spec script “The Eden Project,” sold in a splashy deal to Sony and Material Pictures. Hodson has also written a reboot of “The Fugitive” for Warner Bros and producer Arnold Kopelson.

Hodson also wrote “Bumblebee,” the first spin-off of Paramount’s billion dollar “Transformers” franchise, based on the popular Autobot in the series. The studio will shortly go out to directors.

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.thewrap.com/harley-quinn-bir ... na-hodson/
Screenwriter Christina Hodson is scripting the Harley Quinn/Birds of Prey spinoff for Warner Bros. and DC Films, TheWrap has learned exclusively.

Hodson is a hot commodity as the screenwriter has made the Black List with scripts three different times since turning to writing four years ago. One of those, her spec script “The Eden Project,” sold in a splashy deal to Sony and Material Pictures. Hodson has also written a reboot of “The Fugitive” for Warner Bros and producer Arnold Kopelson.

Hodson also wrote “Bumblebee,” the first spin-off of Paramount’s billion dollar “Transformers” franchise, based on the popular Autobot in the series. The studio will shortly go out to directors.

Damn this was quick. Guess Harley Quinn will go to the 2019 untitled slot if it's not Superman.

Possibly improved Margot Quinn and DCEU versions of Batgirl, Huntress and Black Canary? Sign me the fuck up.

Yeah I'm not confident in this being written by a member of the Transformers brain trust.

SilverHeart wrote:Yeah I'm not confident in this being written by a member of the Transformers brain trust.
The script will probably go through multiple rewrites with multiple writers anyways.

m4st4 wrote:Possibly improved Margot Quinn and DCEU versions of Batgirl, Huntress and Black Canary? Sign me the fuck up.
Nah gimme Poison Ivy and Catwoman. I like my bad girls

Poison Ivy and Selina are a given, but I really like Black Canary and she comes in the package so yay.

m4st4 wrote:Katherine Waterston would be my second choice.
Too whiny for Selina.

Whatever the hell that means.