Undeserving movies in IMDB 250 list.

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
So, in your opinion, which movies definitly do not deserve to be in IMDB 250 list?

Fight Club
Star Wars
Psycho
The Matrix
The Shining
Kill Bill (both)
Nosferatu - I mean, wft is this crap doing in there?

Just to name a few~

So, in your opinion, which movies definitly do not deserve to be in IMDB 250 list?

Fight Club
Star Wars
Psycho
The Matrix
The Shining
Kill Bill (both)

Just to name a few~

What???????? :shock:

Well, I think IMDb's Top250 list is full of movies that are highly entertaining and perfectly made (in movie-making terms) and that are also cult-movies. I think Fight Club, Star Wars, Psycho, The Matrix, and The Shining are well-done, really good movies which are definitely cult-films.

rbevanx wrote:

Fight Club
Star Wars
Psycho
The Matrix
The Shining
Kill Bill (both)

Just to name a few~

What what?

That's my opinion, don't jump over me because of it. If you have low standarts, that's your own problem.

Lol

Well, since all movies where rated by thousands of people, I believe they do deserve in the top 250. Besides that, what the hell is wrong with Fight Club? That is my no. 1 of all time! :cry:
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Grobyc wrote:What what?
That's my opinion, don't jump over me because of it. If you have low standarts, that's your own problem.
Right there is the problem. You're asserting that you standards are OBJECTIVELY better than other peoples'. For you to claim that a film is "undeserving" of being on a Top 250 list when it has been voted on by thousands of people to get there is effectively removing your claims from the territory of "my opinion", which would be subjective, into an objective territory which doesn't exist. Film is SUBJECTIVE, just because you didn't like a movie, doesn't change that MANY other people did.

Grobyc wrote:
rbevanx wrote:

Fight Club
Star Wars
Psycho
The Matrix
The Shining
Kill Bill (both)

Just to name a few~

What what?

That's real fair. And totally not hypocritical. :roll:

I would want to list the movies which I think should be on top 250 rather than talk about those which don't deserve to be on that list.

Titanic
Cast Away
Zodiac
A Beautiful Mind

Zodiac, really?
I didn't really like that one. Can you explain your opinion? (It was a long time ago that I saw it, try if you can convince me to watch it again :D)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.