West Side Story (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Numbers wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 3:52 pm
Vader182 wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 3:51 pm
why is hating elgort a thing can someone explain this

-Vader
Uh for me it's just his punchable face. Kinda like JGL and Miles Teller.
I'll give you Miles Teller but JGL????? Noooooooo he is so cute omg

EDIT: @Numbers TV isn't the career death it was thought to be. It's even reinvigorated careers. Morning Glory looks great and I can't wait for it.

Artemis wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 3:54 pm
Numbers wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 3:51 pm
why is hating elgort a thing can someone explain this

-Vader
Each to their own haha. I'm sure you have your own list of punchable faces, doesn't everyone?

Will Poulter used to be one for me, but that might just be Welcome to the Millers (and more recently, Detroit).

It's Spielberg/Kushner based on Bernstein/Sondheim. It's going to be a masterpiece bruh.

Numbers wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 3:56 pm
Artemis wrote:
Numbers wrote:

Each to their own haha. I'm sure you have your own list of punchable faces, doesn't everyone?

Will Poulter used to be one for me, but that might just be Welcome to the Millers (and more recently, Detroit).
You're right I do.
My own

It's his face for most people. It seems punchable. I don't know why. He's no Billy Drago or Doug Hutchinson who are super punchable but there's something... I don't know, I can't explain it.

I didn't have an issue with him until I saw a Baby Driver interview when they were quizzed about movies and he knew literally nothing. I know actors aren't necessarily big movie fans, most of them are more invested in the craft itself and not the final product. But it irked me how ignorant he was. It shouldn't but it did with him.

LelekPL wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 3:59 pm
It's his face for most people. It seems punchable. I don't know why. He's no Billy Drago or Doug Hutchinson who are super punchable but there's something... I don't know, I can't explain it.

I didn't have an issue with him until I saw a Baby Driver interview when they were quizzed about movies and he knew literally nothing. I know actors aren't necessarily big movie fans, most of them are more invested in the craft itself and not the final product. But it irked me how ignorant he was. It shouldn't but it did with him.
I remember over the summer people were roasting Margot Robbie about not having seen Star Wars or Last Tango in Paris. People have very passionate responses to actors not watching movies lol.

Vader182 wrote:
what is a "punchable face"

the only face i can think of like that is, like, the guy in the jedi fallen order game

-Vader

Artemis wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 4:03 pm

I remember over the summer people were roasting Margot Robbie about not having seen Star Wars or Last Tango in Paris. People have very passionate responses to actors not watching movies lol.
Ansel Elgort is no Margot Robbie.

Numbers wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 9:48 pm
Artemis wrote:

We don't know this because we haven't seen them in the same room together or take a picture with each other ;)

Artemis wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 9:53 pm
Numbers wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 9:48 pm
Artemis wrote:

We don't know this because we haven't seen them in the same room together or take a picture with each other ;)
I've seen both of them act.