Legacy of Secrecy

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
crazyeight is a douche.

allstarr55js wrote:crazyeight is a douche.
hey now. dont be mean.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

+1000

If being an argumentative inquisitive contrarian is the new standard for being a "douche", then guilty as charged!
+1000
Someone's a sore loser. Your only mad because you tried to get into an argument with me without ever even supporting your original statement. The Green Lantern thread is still waiting for your reply...

Yes, because if I take a week off I'll suddenly lose my sarcasm! Just like if you were to take a week off you'd automatically cease to hate homosexuals! Brilliant idea.
Ahahahahaha :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:

Guys, stay on topic! Take your e-thuggin' somewhere else.

Good to see DiCaprio in yet another possible Oscar-worthy role. He's got a lot to do for the next few years.

Yea, no kidding. Take the fight to PMs, we don't want to read your squabbling.

@chee and @Blaze - I agree and you all know that he was the one who started the mess on this specific thread. I even apologized when I realized that he is only 16.

Okay. - So yeah, I am really excited about this news. Leo seems to be getting all the perfect characters and stories lately. He has lots of energy.

It was announced back in 2010 that Leonardo DiCaprio had signed on to star in and produce through his production company Appian Way, a film titled Legacy of Secrecy. Today we’re hearing that the film will be directed by none other than David O. Russell and will also see Robert De Niro starring alongside DiCaprio.

The news comes from DiCaprio’s father and producing partner George, who revealed the information in a recent interview. As it stands, Russell is also said to be writing the script, which follows DiCaprio as “FBI informant Jack Van Laningham who apparently witnessed the confession of Mafia godfather Carlos Marcello for the assassination of John F. Kennedy.” De Niro is set to take on the role Marcello.

The project sounds incredibly interesting and will mark DiCaprio and De Niro’s second collaboration together and De Niro and Russell’s third. Between the three of them there is a ton of talent attached to the project and right now, we don’t see how this one could turn out to be anything less than fantastic.

No official word on a start date, however, with Russell currently wrapping up filming on American Hustle, which will be in post production until its December release, it is safe to say Legacy of Secrecy will shoot sometime next year for a 2015 release.

As always we will bring you more news on the project as it arises. For now, let us know what you think in the comments of Russell, De Niro and DiCaprio making a film together. Are you as excited as we are?
http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/davi ... y-secrecy/

PLEASE BE TRUE! :clap: :judge:

holy shit please be true