Your Highness (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
It looks kind of lame.

And I'm not a big fan of the cast.

akv1984 wrote:It looks kind of lame.

And I'm not a big fan of the cast.
then dont post in this thread

Kenny Powers is coming for you
:lol:
Say Girl

You guys should go on Facebook and request the premiere for my college, at Grand Valley State University in Michigan :D (and I'm not joking this is a real contest)

I'm actually really excited for this, I hope it won't disappoint. But the 'triangle face' part of the trailer kills me every time. I find myself quoting the trailer and my friends get so confused. :facepalm:

Nice. Thanks talli. Your not all bad. :thumbup:
Say Girl

Lol that clip was pretty good

I love how in the film the characters never acknowledge there in a retarded film. They play everything straight. I think alot of people are not really gonna like that. Most people need to be told when to laugh while watching a movie.

Thats why people like Steven Martin are a thing of the past.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:I love how in the film the characters never acknowledge there in a retarded film. They play everything straight. I think alot of people are not really gonna like that. Most people need to be told when to laugh while watching a movie.

Thats why people like Steven Martin are a thing of the past.

actually, most comedies today the characters take themselves very seriously as opposed to playing funny

I dont agree but whatevers. There are lots of funny people around today but compared it to like the good old days it's pretty freakin weak.

Dane Cook.........
Say Girl