Cars 2 (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Star racecar Lightning McQueen and the incomparable tow truck Mater take their friendship to exciting new places in ‘Cars 2′ when they head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix to determine the world’s fastest car. But the road to the championship is filled with plenty of potholes, detours and hilarious surprises when Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage. Torn between assisting Lightning McQueen in the high-profile race and towing the line in a top-secret spy mission, Mater’s action-packed journey leads him on an explosive chase through the streets of Japan and Europe, trailed by his friends and watched by the whole world. Adding to the fast-paced fun is a colorful new all-car cast that includes secret agents, menacing villains and international racing competitors.
Source: Screen Rant

Teaser trailer if you missed it last month: Cinema Blend

yeah!!!!! i love all pixar movies.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Egh. Cars was Pixar's worst, no idea why they are making a sequel...oh yea, money.

The summary was ok until it got to the "international espionage" part. That's when I started to shake my head slowly in disappointment.

MrG
I was disappointed that Pixar caught the Hollywood disease of money-making. I doubt this will be bad but I doubt it will be good too. That added to my extreme dislike of the original Cars.

New "international" poster

Returning will be Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy as lead characters Lightning McQueen and Mater, as well as Bonnie Hunt as Sally the Porsche, Monk star Tony Shalhoub, Cheech Marin, and will bring newcomers Michael Caine, Jason Isaacs, and Emily Mortimer to the cast.
http://www.dailyblam.com/news/2011/01/0 ... um=twitter
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

Damn, sequel syndrome has hit Pixar now too...

Don't count it out yet; it is PIXAR after all...

it is pixars worst & i still think its great. nothing memorable like most pixar movies.

I remember I laughed at some parts in the first movie. They were hilarious. I think I will watch it again.