The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
It's no suprise that a lot of people especially fanboys want this movie to suck. but when i look at the current material that they released everything looks good. this could be huge suprise. good actors in front of the camera and a director who knows how to make a movie. but the most important thing is that you can clearly see a DIFFERENCE between this new version and sam raimi's spidey versions. that's important. it looks much more darker and I already like garfield more than maguire.

I was underwhelmed to say the least.

solo2001 wrote:I was underwhelmed to say the least.
Sigs???

Christopher Nolan wrote:It's no suprise that a lot of people especially fanboys want this movie to suck. but when i look at the current material that they released everything looks good. this could be huge suprise. good actors in front of the camera and a director who knows how to make a movie. but the most important thing is that you can clearly see a DIFFERENCE between this new version and sam raimi's spidey versions. that's important. it looks much more darker and I already like garfield more than maguire.
I completely agree! You have great taste sir. :thumbup:

Christopher Nolan wrote:this movie will definitely be one of the best of the year. good trailer. looking foward to it.

word.

mchekhov wrote:
Christopher Nolan wrote:this movie will definitely be one of the best of the year. good trailer. looking foward to it.

word.
lmao

what

the acting looks great. the storyline looks interesting. the visuals are dazzling. Marc Webb was smart and realized that they cant go in the direction of Nolan's Batman, so they went the opposite way. Just as Nolan realized he had to go in the opposite way of the Joker when he chose Bane. Spiderman is going to hit spots that TDKR can't and won't. It's that simple. The film looks great.

if you want to see what a regular movie goer's reaction to this trailer looks like, here you go:
holy fuck that was one heck of a trailer. the action sequences look a lot better compared to the bits shown in trailer 1.

mchekhov wrote:the acting looks great. the storyline looks interesting. the visuals are dazzling. Marc Webb was smart and realized that they cant go in the direction of Nolan's Batman, so they went the opposite way. Just as Nolan realized he had to go in the opposite way of the Joker when he chose Bane. Spiderman is going to hit spots that TDKR can't and won't. It's that simple. The film looks great.

if you want to see what a regular movie goer's reaction to this trailer looks like, here you go:
holy fuck that was one heck of a trailer. the action sequences look a lot better compared to the bits shown in trailer 1.
:roll:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

whats the point of people coming here in this thread and just bashing other people's opinion? just let people have their opinion. couple a months and we will know what this movie will look like..