The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I am really looking forward to this film more and more just cuz I loved Spiderman as a kid. Not as much as Batman but close. The last three films never really got the character right. I think Andrew is going to just nail it.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:I am really looking forward to this film more and more just cuz I loved Spiderman as a kid. Not as much as Batman but close. The last three films never really got the character right. I think Andrew is going to just nail it.
:| You mean third film right?
gib sigs

bruce_angier wrote:
Redsmile wrote:I am really looking forward to this film more and more just cuz I loved Spiderman as a kid. Not as much as Batman but close. The last three films never really got the character right. I think Andrew is going to just nail it.
:| You mean third film right?
It could be argued that Raimi never really got Peter Parker completely right. Spidey is supposed to be this fast talking dude who continuously rains snappy comments about his villains WHILE he fights them. That was never shown in the Raimi trilogy. :ugeek:

I dont think any of the films really got it right. The second and first one were close tho. Tobey's Petter fit the films tho. I was never much of a Tobey hater. Thought he did ok with what they gave him.

It just wasn't really Spiderman. Not bad just not really Spidey.

Kinda like when Tim's Batman films came out. People liked them in all but it wasn't Batman. I hope these next Spiderman films get it right like Nolan did for Batman.
Say Girl

Paul Giamatti has said that he would love to play the Rhino in a sequel :o

"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Awesome pics!

allstarr55js wrote:Image
So cool!!!

This is the building that they will use for Oscorp.