Skyfall (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I just wanna see a different genre from Nolan after TDKR.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

This should be moved to the entertainment section.

sweet hopefully Sam Mendes is still on board.

This bond is pretty much ready in every department. The only problem was MGM's financial situation. Sam Mendes is locked in as the director. Script is done. Daniel was ready and is ready. I don't think Nolan has any interest or a chance to jump in. Hopefully he works on the sequel. Would love to see him direct a bond film. It will be a total blast.

Ooh i definitly want to see Nolan make a bond movie.But it wont happen for the 2012 movie cause his busy.With TDKR and Superman.For god sake why Superman? but maybe he will make the other Bond movie.

First off: I really don't understand why this was moved to entertainment since it referes to Nolan's future projects. Not explicit in the title of the post, but still...

Second: I'm really sorry for not coming off like it should have. Of course Nolan can't make the next Bond movie #23, due in 2012 which will be very bussy year for Nolan. Besides Mendes is still atached to it, it would have been in full developement by now, if MGM hadn't had financial problems. I was refering to Bond 24 the one after, that is if MGM can hold their promise to releas the 23 in '12 and then another one every two years. So the one Nolan could make, would be due in 2014.

But like said before, it would also be interesting to see some other original work from Nolan. I really can't decide which would be better...