Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ruth wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 3:59 pm
lmao what a weird flex. as if anyone's going to click on that tag anyway.
Some people aren't excited for the movie and they would want to just click to know what the movie is about, just to see if it's worth a watch.

Batman's Batman wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 3:57 pm
I've seen all the major spoilers. I don't know if it's allowed to be posted even if it's hidden by the spoilers tag. But F it.
Widow dies the same way Gamora did. Tony snaps Thanos out of existence and dies himself. Steve goes back in time or some shit and then comes back as an old man and gives his shield to Sam. But there are a lot of plot ditches in the summary of the film. For one, there's a gag in the film where Steve meets Alexander Pierce and Brumlow in the past, and he says to them, "Hail Hydra!" to pass as one of them. But how in the heck those two wouldn't know that Cap is not Hydra? More so, that means that TWS didn't happen, because Pierce already knows that Cap is aware of Hydra being in the SHIELD, so the events of TWS would go in a completely different direction.
don't click my spoiler tag
if widow dies then when will her movie take place? If Tony does the snap why does he die? But when Thanos does the snap he doesn't die. Why would they erase a major movie like that? If they erased something like Thor 2 then okay but erasing TWS makes no sense. Are these spoilers legit? It points to a lot of writing problems.

"if widow dies then when will her movie take place?"

I suppose, like CM, it will be a prequel. Or they will just find a convoluted way to bring her back. Not the first time this franchise does this.

"If Tony does the snap why does he die? But when Thanos does the snap he doesn't die."

From what I understand, that gauntlet can be wielded only by the strongest beings in the universe. If an ordinary man uses it, it drains all the life from him.

"Why would they erase a major movie like that?"

I dunno. I didn't make the movie. But that's not the first MCU does that. Thor 3 glassed over major events and characters from the previous Thor films, and CM retconned many things from the previous MCU flicks too.

"If they erased something like Thor 2 then okay but erasing TWS makes no sense. Are these spoilers legit? It points to a lot of writing problems."

See for yourself:

https://www.instagram.com/deanw7/

https://imgur.com/a/J1TWfqV

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudiosS ... /?sort=new
Last edited by Batman's Batman on April 23rd, 2019, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Why the hell would you spoil yourself the movie? Even if you don't know if you're going to watch it, don't destroy your chances to like it. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
And stop helping people who relay spoilers, you may think you help some people by writing the spoilers, but it will also make the spoilers more visible on the net, until they end up right where they shouldn't.

Batman's Batman wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 4:20 pm
"if widow dies then when will her movie take place?"

I suppose, like CM, it will be a prequel. Or they will just find a convoluted way to bring her back. Not the first time this franchise does this.

"If Tony does the snap why does he die? But when Thanos does the snap he doesn't die."

From what I understand, that gauntlet can be wielded only by the strongest beings in the universe. If an ordinary man uses it, it drains all the life from him.

"Why would they erase a major movie like that?"

I dunno. I didn't make the movie. But that's not the first MCU does that. Thor 3 glassed over major events and characters from the previous Thor films, and CM retconned many things from the previous MCU flicks too.

"If they erased something like Thor 2 then okay but erasing TWS makes no sense. Are these spoilers legit? It points to a lot of writing problems."

See for yourself:

https://www.instagram.com/deanw7/

https://imgur.com/a/J1TWfqV

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudiosS ... /?sort=new
oh boy
people will be very very very angry

Demoph wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 4:21 pm
Why the hell would you spoil yourself the movie? Even if you don't know if you're going to watch it, don't destroy your chances to like it. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
And stop helping people who relay spoilers, you may think you help some people by writing the spoilers, but it will also make the spoilers more visible on the net, until they end up right where they shouldn't.
Because: A) The movie was already spoiled for me. So there was nothing to lose. 2. Many people still don't care for the spoilers. It doesn't make or break the movie for them. And I wrote a deliberate warning. So nobody will click on them by accident, unless they're completely inconsiderate when even a fat tag saying "spoilers" means nothing for them. C) The movie opens in two days. In two days, spoilers will no longer be spoilers. If I posted this two months before the movie was coming out, then yes, you could have said something about me doing that.

:facepalm: at posting and reading spoilers.

Batman's Batman wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 4:28 pm
Demoph wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 4:21 pm
Because: A) The movie was already spoiled for me. So there was nothing to lose. 2. Many people still don't care for the spoilers. It doesn't make or break the movie for them. And I wrote a deliberate warning. So nobody will click on them by accident, unless they're completely inconsiderate when even a fat tag saying "spoilers" means nothing for them. C) The movie opens in two days. In two days, spoilers will no longer be spoilers. If I posted this two months before the movie was coming out, then yes, you could have said something about me doing that.
I think next time in the future, just ask if you can send people spoilers via PM and then talk from there. Thank you for putting the warning first though

since some obviously don’t care, i fully expect some fuckshit to drop spoilers without any tags or just start pm’ing them to people with no warning.

it’s not like there’s anything to lose.

I can be temporary mod for any major CBM releases and make sure to delete with swiftness if that happens and ban people.