Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'm glad they finally got a female superhero led MCU film. It took them quite some time, and I think they could've done it much earlier but it's a start.

Master Virgo wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 12:40 am
Flip over a night? They are making movies for over a century. First major superhero film came out 40 years ago. We are 11 years into MCU.

Not to mention how a lot of these characters can never hope to get a standalone movies due to their niche cb history.
Exactly. And every time someone speaks about changing the race or gender of those characters, people would jump in to shout, how dare you? You take away the masculinity and whiteness of my character and then there is nothing left. Go make your own original characters.£
I’m literally counting since Black Panther bro, so yeah, feels like just a night but movies will get there, sooner rather than later.

And movies are definitely playing catchup to comic books because Jane Foster Thor was beloved and exists, female superheroes are generally beloved. It’s just that vocal minority now has a very, very loud platform called social media. Doesn’t mean the majority of human race (or, let’s reduce it to fans only) can’t think for themselves and see these things rationally.

Saw Captain Marvel two weeks ago and just finished watching Ant-Man and The Wasp, ending my MCU marathon. Can't believe I've missed so much by ignoring the franchise :X

Bring on Endgame. Will be there day one.

Yeah, I'm rewatching all the films as well. We'll see if that's a good or bad idea by the end of it.

Cameo by Gordon Ramsay confirmed!

It's confirmed then.

I hope Ant-Man is protected by nano suit then.

The sound is way off:

There's like, a new trailer out there right now...