Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
LEXX wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 9:57 pm
BlairCo wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 8:53 pm
Both have been warned. I expect better from this forum.

Now, let's get this thread back on topic.
Is this a freaking joke? Warning for what? Having an opinion? It's fucking Disney movies which is actually catering towards kids. You don't see X-men 2 making jokes about going out for a shawarma after death and destructions do you?
Stop spamming the same thing over and over.£

Master Virgo wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 10:18 pm
LEXX wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 9:57 pm
BlairCo wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 8:53 pm
Both have been warned. I expect better from this forum.

Now, let's get this thread back on topic.
Is this a freaking joke? Warning for what? Having an opinion? It's fucking Disney movies which is actually catering towards kids. You don't see X-men 2 making jokes about going out for a shawarma after death and destructions do you?
Stop spamming the same thing over and over.£
How is it spamming? I'm not allowed to defend my opinions?

You really don't get it do you? You're the kind of toxic fan everyone hates.

This event has been building up for 10 years. People have literally grown up with this franchise. Understand why people would like to go into this movie blind.

How would you like it if someone spoiled a movie you've been hyped for for a long while? You wouldn't like it at all right? So don't be that way towards other people.

You have two options: you can continue being a bad person and get banned or you can just not be a bad person. The choice is yours.

Artemis wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 10:22 pm

This event has been building up for 10 years. People have literally grown up with this franchise. Understand why people would like to go into this movie blind.

How would you like it if someone spoiled a movie you've been hyped for for a long while? You wouldn't like it at all right? So don't be that way towards other people.

You have two options: you can continue being a bad person and get banned or you can just not be a bad person. The choice is yours.
WTF? Have I spoiled anything? All I'm saying people are taking spoilers in here as some kind of permanent banned BS.

LEXX wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 10:24 pm
Artemis wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 10:22 pm

WTF? Have I spoiled anything? All I'm saying people are taking spoilers in here as some kind of permanent banned BS.
I never said you spoiled anything. And being banned for spoilers is not BS at all. It's forum etiquette to not spoil unless you add a disclaimer. If you spoil something without the disclaimer then yeah that is a ban worthy offense.

Blair, this is what you get for just a warning, other sites would ban for a day or two, and for much less.

Forum Pro
Law
New TV spot shows my boy
Hiroyuki Sanada
fighting
Ronin
.... consider me 100x more excited

m4st4 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 10:50 pm
Blair, this is what you get for just a warning, other sites would ban for a day or two, and for much less.
Sure. Lets ban you when you have an opinion that someone else doesn't agreed with. Sounds good?

LEXX wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 11:49 pm
m4st4 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 10:50 pm
Sure. Lets ban you when you have an opinion that someone else doesn't agreed with. Sounds good?
If I ever miss the point like you, absolutely. :thumbup:

LEXX wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 10:02 pm
No. My problem is that people are so concerns about spoilers for this shit that it should banned people for it. They are taking MCU spoilers like they're on GoT level or something. There's hardly anything to spoil. It's not like Arrvival, Inception, Blade Runner 2049 and ect. kinda spoilers that people should be concern about. Shit like this in MCU ain't going to ruin a movie for anyone.
Man, you're perfect r/moviescirclejerk material :lol: