Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
After having finished "The Leftovers", I hope it could take some inspiration from the show even though this is half of humanity instead of only 2% and maybe even perhaps have an opening like season 1 or 2 lol

“We’re about halfway through the editorial process, and it’s standing at around 3 hours,” Russo revealed. “It’s a very complicated movie with a lot of characters in it. We’re putting in the work, so we’ll see where it ends up. It definitely has a lot of story in it.”
https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/ave ... l-3-hours/

Does anybody get the feeling that this might get delayed? This time last year, we already had a trailer for Infinity War, and it seems like they’ve been in post-production for quite a while now. Plus, I thought we might of had the title by now.

BlairCo wrote:
November 30th, 2018, 9:46 pm
Does anybody get the feeling that this might get delayed? This time last year, we already had a trailer for Infinity War, and it seems like they’ve been in post-production for quite a while now. Plus, I thought we might of had the title by now.
not really, they have many months

-Vader

Not a chance.

the mouse doesn't fuck around.

BlairCo wrote:
November 30th, 2018, 9:46 pm
Just because they seem to be a week behind Infinity War marketing wise is no reason for concern. The whole title thing is just then taking advantage of all the talk about it. It'll come with the trailer. Which is now ready to go

Has a major blockbuster film ever been five months away from release without there being any posters or trailers for it before?

I understand why it's the case, I just find it facinating.

Sanchez wrote:
December 1st, 2018, 7:15 am
Has a major blockbuster film ever been five months away from release without there being any posters or trailers for it before?

Recently? Solo definitely, Hunger Games Mockingjay 1, Captain America The First Avenger I believe too (first trailer in late March!), Incredible Hulk (also March before a June release)

antovolk wrote:
December 1st, 2018, 10:13 am
Sanchez wrote:
December 1st, 2018, 7:15 am

Recently? Solo definitely, Hunger Games Mockingjay 1, Captain America The First Avenger I believe too (first trailer in late March!), Incredible Hulk (also March before a June release)
Big ticks for marketing campaigns all 'round there