Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'm ready for this phase of MCU to end... so that hopefully, whatever comes after, can become closer to what Marvel comics is for several years now - a solid mainstream place for experimentation, social diversity and overall fun. I'd like to see more variety and individuality in directorial efforts too.

antovolk wrote:
March 25th, 2019, 12:24 pm
And 182 minutes is now on AMC's website
Overture and intermission please!!!!! I live for stuff like that!

m4st4 wrote:
March 25th, 2019, 12:46 pm
I'm ready for this phase of MCU to end... so that hopefully, whatever comes after, can become closer to what Marvel comics is for several years now - a solid mainstream place for experimentation, social diversity and overall fun. I'd like to see more variety and individuality in directorial efforts too.
I'm just amped for Guardians Vol. 3 atm.

im slightly surprised im less cynical towards endgame than a lot of you guys and i don't even love these movies

i'm pretty excited for endgame lol

but the fatigue is real

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
March 25th, 2019, 4:55 pm
im slightly surprised im less cynical towards endgame than a lot of you guys and i don't even love these movies

but the fatigue is real

-Vader
I’m hype for Endgame, was referring to after that.

Vader182 wrote:

but the fatigue is real

-Vader
Not sure who here is cynical toward Endgame. I'm with Allstar, Endgame and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (possibly Far From Home also) are the only MCU films I'm really interested in seeing. I want Endgame to feel as close to a full conclusion as possible.

the eternals?

-Vader

It is fatiguing though

like we're just gonna see a new set of avengers after Endgame right?

ugh, okay I guess

I feel like at the moment, those of us who are more involved in the online film community are feeling the comic book fatigue.

These movies still make bank at the box office. Even the worst performing movies like Justice League (which made $657.9 million) are still raking in money and making some amount of return.

Comic book movies ain't going anywhere for a long while.

Vader182 wrote:

but the fatigue is real

-Vader
Because it's all so much of the same thing or that we know they're basically going to hit 'reset' and continue after this any which way lol