Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Oku
Wow, that was sweet, but waaay more spoiler-y than all the previous footage combined.

Not that I'm complaining; I hadn't been excited for this, really, but I sure as heck am now.

Nice, but they show a little too much in my taste.

Please let Valkyrie inherit Thor's power somehow at the end of this.£

So like, are all the original Avengers going to die at the end, or just Tony and Steve? I really like the Thor we got now, although yeah it would be cool to see Valkyrie sort of ending up as the new Thor.

Does anyone know when tickets went on sale stateside? I woke up at 7:30 since IW tickets went on sale 8 (central) only to find Thursday showtimes completely sold out in Chicago and AMC/Fandango has been crashing for an hour.

-Vader

Apparently 7:00

Not watching any new footage and I'm already kind of spoiled because everyone shared screenshots quoted lines from the spot :blank:

But this is pure madness. I've never booked a movie ticket THREE WEEKS earlier before but I'm tempted to get a ticket for the first screening April 24! (keep in mind that it's a two hour drive to a nearby country for me, so I like to plan the trip the night before).

The Fandango queue has been paused for more than an hour now and isn't updating, so good luck getting your tickets everyone!

I can't even book tickets right now because my local cinema here in Germany isn't offering 2D screenings on their website yet. Not gonna watch Endgame in 3D though, I get a headache after 20 minutes already.