Andor (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Another streaming service :sick:

lol so Disney really is going to pull all their films off of Netflix?

No thank you, I had enough Star Wars for the moment. Ask me again in 30 years.

Wonder if this will be that show that Lucas had so many scripts for, or them bringing in elements of that Bobba Fett movie that fell through?

Either way I guess I'll be signing up for another streaming service.

Secure Nathan Fillion for lead role pls.

m4st4 wrote:Secure Nathan Fillion for lead role pls.
That would be a great way for it to scream low-rent and invite unfavourable comparison with Firefly

ArmandFancypants wrote:
That would be a great way for it to scream low-rent and invite unfavourable comparison with Firefly
No, I was thinking find a way to integrate Firefly into Star Wars. Two flies.

ArmandFancypants wrote:

Disney Chairman and CEO Bob Iger announced today that Lucasfilm is in development on a second Star Wars live-action series for Disney+, the Company’s new direct-to-consumer streaming service. The series, which will go into production next year, follows the adventures of rebel spy Cassian Andor during the formative years of the Rebellion and prior to the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Diego Luna will reprise the role of Andor. “Going back to the Star Wars universe is very special for me,” said Luna. “I have so many memories of the great work we did together and the relationships I made throughout the journey. We have a fantastic adventure ahead of us, and this new exciting format will give us the chance to explore this character more deeply.”

The rousing spy thriller will explore tales filled with espionage and daring missions to restore hope to a galaxy in the grip of a ruthless Empire. A release date for the series has not yet been announced. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for the latest updates.
https://www.starwars.com/news/cassian-a ... -announced