Roland emmerich prepping new alien invasion movie

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

i enjoy roland emmerich films. they are not ment to win awards..but for me,they are fun to watch. i guess this new movie will be :shh: :shh:
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Give me a break.

Independence day is one of the worst films. It easily fits that category. Then his Godzilla. Then his 10,000 B.C, which is a joke. Then comes 2012 which I enjoyed and that's because of special affects. The only movie of Roland Emmerich that I like is "The Patriot" that's all.

Oh great another piece of shit movie from one of worst director in hollywood :sick: :thumbdown:

oh great... another stupid movie. :roll:

The only reason why I find this interesting is that it's not a big budget tentpole pic.
What will Emmerich do without SFX? :-D

Rohan wrote:
Independence day is one of the worst films.
o_O

Loucas George? :wtf:

:lol:

This guy is the worst director today. And, I am wondering why in the hell critics and some people are bashing M.Night Shyamalan. Okay, I get it that some people think that Shyamalan's films are not great, yet at least they are original. It is not just shocking, but lame as well when they stated Shyamalan's career is over. Now, we have a director like Emmerich who could not get anywhere with big SFX films and now he is going Shyamalan route by directing a alien film with a lot less budget. While, Shyamalan has "The Night Chronicles" and his DEVIL just hit the bulls eye and after critics insulted and bashed his THE LAST AIRBENDER and the film earned over $300M worldwide. Let's just wait and see whose career is over and whose career is taking a different turn.

Rohan wrote:This guy is the worst director today. And, I am wondering why in the hell critics and some people are bashing M.Night Shyamalan. Okay, I get it that some people think that Shyamalan's films are not great, yet at least they are original. It is not just shocking, but lame as well when they stated Shyamalan's career is over. Now, we have a director like Emmerich who could not get anywhere with big SFX films and now he is going Shyamalan route by directing a alien film with a lot less budget. While, Shyamalan has "The Night Chronicles" and his DEVIL just hit the bulls eye and after critics insulted and bashed his THE LAST AIRBENDER and the film earned over $300M worldwide. Let's just wait and see whose career is over and whose career is taking a different turn.
i think the 6th sense is shyamalan's best film.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.