The Ides of March (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Clooney will direct and star in The Ides of March, the adaptation of the acclaimed play Farragut North by Beau Willimon. Ryan Gosling, Paul Giamatti, Marisa Tomei and Evan Rachel Wood costar.
Gosling takes the role that DiCaprio originally intended to play, a press spokesman for a candidate running in the presidential primary for the Democratic Party ticket. Clooney will play the candidate, a state governor with White House aspirations.
Willimon based the play on his own experiences on the campaign trail with Howard Dean in 2004. In the play, the press agent falls prey to backroom politics, the manipulations of veteran political operatives and the seduction of a young intern. Giamatti plays a rival campaign manager, Tomei plays a reporter for the New York Times, and Wood plays an intern for the campaign.
----
http://www.deadline.com/2010/10/george- ... -of-march/

Clooney has been involved in making some amazing movies for quite some time now, and this one seems no different. Intriguing premise, great starcast and a frakking incredible title, if I may say so. Count me in!

i'll watch any movie with ryan gosling, amazing actor

i'll watch any movie directed by clooney, amazing director

Got high hopes for this one definitely.

Really, really excited for this one. Look at that cast, jeeze.

It's filming at a buddy of mine's school, pretty neat.

Awesome, I love George Clooney as a director. Good Night And Good Luck was really good.

one of the most anticipated for me.

This one will be amazing. Can't wait! 8-)

Should be great. Clooney is top notch nowadays. Gosling is always fun to watch as well.
Say Girl

premiers at Venice FF. Opens in US in October