Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law will return as Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson in the highly anticipated sequel of the much loved Guy Ritchie movie, alongwith Jared Harris (Mad Men) as Professor Moriarty and Noomi Rapace (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo) as a gypsy.

I'm just in it for the gay vibes between RDJ and Jude Law.

kanjisheik wrote:Noomi Rapace talks about her role in Sherlock Holmes 2 -
http://screenrant.com/sherlock-holmes-2 ... ndy-84768/
she obviously doesn't know how gypsies do live in "transylvania" ... they pretty much live in million-dollars palaces plated with gold... that's how poor they really are... all that gibberish about them being poor is bullsh*t since they just don't like to integrate themselfs in some organized society... they just love to steal, beg, kidnap and do all this stupid stuff and they also love to party and not take a god damn shower... and with all that they have mercedes s600 and spending thousands of dollars each month on food, clothes and singers... :roll: :roll:

Cant wait for this loved the first one

aside from the atrocious casting of Jared Harris this should be good.

allstarr55js wrote:aside from the atrocious casting of Jared Harris this should be good.
you obviously dont watch mad men guy is a great actor....

Can't wait, loved the first one :thumbup:

chee wrote:I'm just in it for the gay vibes between RDJ and Jude Law.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember reading some time back that when the scriptwriter of Sherlock Holmes had written the role of Professor Moriarty for someone like Brad Pitt or Daniel Day-Lewis : someone who could stand his own against Robert Downey Jr on the big screen.
I must say I'm a bit disappointed that his dream didn't become reality. But then Jared Harris is an incredible actor, and I'm sure he'll own the character.