Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ebert gave it 3.5/4 stars :twothumbsup:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Ebert gave it 3.5/4 stars :twothumbsup:
Sold.

RT Consensus-
It never duplicates the well-oiled thrills of the first installment, but Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows is eminently watchable thanks to its well-matched leading men.

so it's absolutely positive that tomorrow the dark knight rises trailer will be playing before this right?

I saw the midnight showing and they only showed the teaser trailer, not the new one. So pissed. As for the movie, I hated it.

CroissantRoll wrote:I saw the midnight showing and they only showed the teaser trailer,.
:neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:
not the new one. So pissed. As for the movie, I hated it
Did you like the first?

Allstar wrote:
CroissantRoll wrote:I saw the midnight showing and they only showed the teaser trailer,.
:neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:
not the new one. So pissed. As for the movie, I hated it
Did you like the first?
I liked/didn't love the first. This one was ok, I just think I was cranky because I was tired as hell and them showing the teaser put me in a bad mood lol.

CroissantRoll wrote:
Allstar wrote: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

Did you like the first?
I liked/didn't love the first. This one was ok, I just think I was cranky because I was tired as hell and them showing the teaser put me in a bad mood lol.
I feel you. As for Sherlock, hm... I'm on the bench with this one, Dragon Tattoo is coming and M:I 4-second viewing is a must.

Going to see this tomorrow. Can't fucking wait. I'll give my review tomorrow evening.

Contemplating going to see this tomorrow. I thought the first okay. The trailers for this have looked good. Has anyone here seen it? If so, what did you think? Is it better than the first?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."