The Great Gatsby (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

they've been workshopping this at some studio in new york...god, i wish i could be part of this...i loved the great gatsby when i was in highschool/middle school

Fuck Baz Luhrmann. Getting high while behind the camera is not directing.

chee wrote:Fuck Baz Luhrmann. Getting high while behind the camera is not directing.
why can't you direct high? lol

allstarr55js wrote:
chee wrote:Fuck Baz Luhrmann. Getting high while behind the camera is not directing.
why can't you direct high? lol
Nah, you can. Quentin Tarantino does.

I just meant his movies looks like he took a high dose of LSD, pot, and drunk lots of alcohol before getting on set. He's such a terrible director.

I like Leo but what's with all this DiCaprio choice for each movie coming out ??? Seriously... each political movie or each movie that appears to be serious you see DiCaprio... Jesus.. we don't have any other actors out-there ??? :roll: smh

Well Robert Redford played the role previously and I would say the Leo is this generations Redford, a pretty boy movie star with acting chops. I would say that it is probably an excellent cast for the role of Gadspy.

RIFA wrote:I like Leo but what's with all this DiCaprio choice for each movie coming out ??? Seriously... each political movie or each movie that appears to be serious you see DiCaprio... Jesus.. we don't have any other actors out-there ??? :roll: smh
most likely because he is the best in the business.

I hope Leo signs the deal. This is going to be epic.

It does sound pretty damn good. The Great Gatsby is an epic tale that needs a great film adaption and I feel Leo is perfect for the part of Gatsby.