The Great Gatsby (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
talli wrote:

it does.
No it doesn't.

If I may chime in.

From the article talli linked to:
He started working Down Under last week, when he and Leonardo DiCaprio were spotted on set driving a fancy old car around. Leo wasn't on hand for the weekend fun, though he was apparently busy with girlfriend Blake Lively.

allstarr55js wrote:
talli wrote:

it does.
No it doesn't.

see you on the 5th of October, buddy.

solo2001 wrote:If I may chime in.

From the article talli linked to:
He started working Down Under last week, when he and Leonardo DiCaprio were spotted on set driving a fancy old car around. Leo wasn't on hand for the weekend fun, though he was apparently busy with girlfriend Blake Lively.
and that is just paps speculation. It does not confirm anything. That looks like Leo to me. I do not think anyone else covers their face with their hat. Leo does that all the time.
see you on the 5th of October, buddy.
Too bad I saw that article before you posted it, it does not prove anything.

From that same site: http://www.popsugar.com/Leonardo-DiCapr ... y-18847253
Leo made his way Down Under after spending the weekend in LA with girlfriend Blake Lively. Leo and Blake grabbed lunch at Umami Burger and shopped at Fred Segal during Blake's lunch break from filming Savages. Tobey, meanwhile, has been busy with his family and spent much of the Summer hanging out near home with his wife, Jennifer Meyer, and kids, Ruby and Otis.
Leo & Blake photos.
http://www.popsugar.com/Pictures-Blake- ... r-18817695

:facepalm: Those are from August 20th. You fail. This is a silly argument I am done. There is no way of proving whether it is him or not.

allstarr55js wrote::facepalm: Those are from August 20th. You fail. This is a silly argument I am done. There is no way of proving whether it is him or not.

there is because Leo is not that built. He never had that much muscle mass. Look at his legs for god's sake. Leo has the legs of a guy who never exercises. Not to mention he always wears high socks

Now be a man and disappear for a month.

allstarr55js wrote: :facepalm: Those are from August 20th. You fail. This is a silly argument I am done. There is no way of proving whether it is him or not.
The August 20th article was my mistake. However since Leo is a world-famous hollywood star constantly hounded by the media, you in fact can prove whether or not it was him.

The beach article was posted on the 29th. However the article reads "Tobey Maguire and Carey Mulligan kicked off their Saturday with a jog on the beach in Sydney." The closest saturday is the 27th. So we know this took place on the weekend.

Also note that the article specifically notes that Leo wasn't there.

After googling Blake Lively (Leo's GF) on google news the first link that came up was this. An article posted on the 31st, referring to Blake & Leo's weekend vacation. (The closest weekend would of course be the 27th & 28th.)
Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio's love just keeps going on, and on, and on -- all the way to Australia!

According to reports, Lively took a weekend trip to the land down under to visit her man for her belated birthday celebration.
An article about them visiting a wildlife park.

An article about their reunion in Australia. Containing this line:
The leggy blonde starlet, who swooped on The Great Gatsby hunk soon after his split from Israeli supermodel Bar Rafaeli, hit town on Saturday with the pair spotted enjoying a romantic dinner at celebrity Sydney hotspot Aria on Sunday night.
To summarize, Blake Lively flew to Australia to re-unite with Leo where they spent a romance-filled weekend. This was the same weekend Carey, Tobey and His friends & family were running on the beach.

There are multiple articles outlining where they were and at what time they were there. Leo was not in that picture.
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on September 5th, 2011, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I feel bad you wasted your time to research all that and type it up.....

because it still does not prove anything.

You not wanting to stop posting for a month doesn't change hard evidence.
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on September 5th, 2011, 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.