The Great Gatsby (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
talli wrote:that's not Leo.
hahahahaahha. Only Leo does that with his hat... it is his trademark whenever he sees paps.
YOU ARE WRONG SIR.

allstarr55js wrote:
talli wrote:that's not Leo.
hahahahaahha. Only Leo does that with his hat... it is his trademark whenever he sees paps.
YOU ARE WRONG SIR.

are you willing to put up a month's worth of posting on the line on that claim?

There really is no way to prove it either way I guess. If you prove me wrong I will admit it and apologize.. something you would never do.

allstarr55js wrote:There really is no way to prove it either way I guess. If you prove me wrong I will admit it and apologize.. something you would never do.

will you not post for a month?

talli wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:There really is no way to prove it either way I guess. If you prove me wrong I will admit it and apologize.. something you would never do.

will you not post for a month?
Nope.

great, we agree then. Can't believe you thought Leo with his puny fragile body structure and stature could be so wide, imposing and massive

talli wrote:great, we agree then. Can't believe you thought Leo with his puny fragile body structure and stature could be so wide, imposing and massive
I don't agree, there is just no way to prove it is him or not and fine I will not post for a month if you prove me wrong.