The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
bugsy wrote:
m4st4 wrote:English version was actually more faithful to Larsson.
Agreed. I gotta say that Fincher, Zaillian, and Mara deserve so much credit for deeply understanding Lisbeth as not just a character from some book, but the inner workings of her as a human being. I almost think they developed Lisbeth better than the book did, if that's even possible.
I really hope they can get Fincher to come back for the second and third one.

Vader182 wrote:The love for the film on this site makes me so happy lol.

-Vader
I didn't think much of it the first time I saw it, but I've grown to love it so much, and I think Rooney's performance should have won her the Oscar that year.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
Vader182 wrote:The love for the film on this site makes me so happy lol.

-Vader
I didn't think much of it the first time I saw it, but I've grown to love it so much, and I think Rooney's performance should have won her the Oscar that year.
Streep's impersonation of Thatcher was okay, but Rooney was living and breathing her character.

MSUspartans2211 wrote:
bugsy wrote: Agreed. I gotta say that Fincher, Zaillian, and Mara deserve so much credit for deeply understanding Lisbeth as not just a character from some book, but the inner workings of her as a human being. I almost think they developed Lisbeth better than the book did, if that's even possible.
I really hope they can get Fincher to come back for the second and third one.
That'd be amazing, but with the amout of time it's taking to even announce when they're gonna start filming...everybody would've forgotten about the trilogy by then :( It seems many people already have.

Fucking Sony. :facepalm:

Microsoft better fucking take note, because if they can have backwards compatibility as well as other features similar to PS4's networking capabilities, then they will come out winning.

Cilogy wrote:Microsoft better fucking take note, because if they can have backwards compatibility as well as other features similar to PS4's networking capabilities, then they will come out winning.
:lol: Epic wrong thread. :wave:

Cilogy wrote:Microsoft better fucking take note, because if they can have backwards compatibility as well as other features similar to PS4's networking capabilities, then they will come out winning.
'Zactly
Sigs???

um

wow

i had like 9 tabs open

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

Cilogy wrote:um

wow

i had like 9 tabs open

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:
Been there, done that.