The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Forum Pro
Law
Speaking of small scenes. I love the scene when Mikael gets back to the cottage after visiting Lisbeth, he calls for the cat, walks into the kitchen, opens the fridge, walks away.. sees the bottle about to fall off and goes back to catch it.

IDK why I like that so much, very subtle.

Best scene is Skarsgaard in the dungeon. He should've been nominated over Jonah Hill

Forum Pro
Law
mchekhov wrote:Best scene is Skarsgaard in the dungeon. He should've been nominated over Jonah Hill
Just like Shailene Woodley should have been nominated over Melissa McCarthy

mchekhov wrote:Best scene is Skarsgaard in the dungeon. He should've been nominated over Jonah Hill
My favorite as well, Skarsgaard was brilliant in that scene.

Law_of_4 wrote:
Just like Shailene Woodley should have been nominated over Melissa McCarthy

Lol. Nah that's pushing it. McCarthy was so good... Such a comedic performance yet it was moving. Shailene was generic. It could've been any Other kid

mchekhov wrote:
Vader182 wrote:I haven't read the books, but in saying my last post (on separate occasions) to people who have, it seems to be in line with their reaction as well. But like I said, I haven't read it, but that was my reaction to both DT films actually.

-Vader

i'm pretty sure nobody besides me in the last 2 pages of posts has read the book...since all of them started their posts with "i havent read the book"
Eer...I've red all three, two times (English+Croatian) :roll:

And I know three people who agree with me who've read, as if that counts for anything.

-Vader

mchekhov wrote:McCarthy was so good... Such a comedic performance yet it was moving. Shailene was generic. It could've been any Other kid
I somehow refuse to believe that you are serious about this.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

talli machine is up and running but I'm off to go this time. :wave:

Cilogy wrote:
mchekhov wrote:McCarthy was so good... Such a comedic performance yet it was moving. Shailene was generic. It could've been any Other kid
I somehow refuse to believe that you are serious about this.

not at all. it was a chekhov performance. she was so comedic it completely made you forget she was also a human being..until the end, when you really felt for her. Great performance. I suggest you guys revisit it