The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Yeah, getting this outright. Really anxious for the commentary, his are usually some of the best period.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Yeah, getting this outright. Really anxious for the commentary, his are usually some of the best period.

-Vader

Evrything in this comment.

The DVD label:

Sony Pictures have confirmed that they designed the DVD themselves, to reflect the hacker theme of the movie 8-) , and perhaps also to highlight the growing problem of pirate copying.. :eh:

Meraxes wrote:The DVD label:

Sony Pictures have confirmed that they designed the DVD themselves, to reflect the hacker theme of the movie 8-) , and perhaps also to highlight the growing problem of pirate copying.. :eh:
That's actually really awesome.

hehe

That looks fantastic. It reminds me of what System of a Down did many years earlier.

Do you... like pineapple?

Two more days of waiting for me :think: :

:clap: :twothumbsup:

Love it.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Allstar wrote:Movie was such a disappointment.
Tell me about it! was so disappointed. The book was fantastic. They could have fitted more in - in the same amount of time. script wasnt that great. Sony wanting it cut down didnt help. Fincher not releasing a better cut wont help. Was just so boring. Nothing happened. Geniunely like Panic Room better.

Some people must just be lying to themselves that this movies amazing. My signatures pretty cool though.

James wrote:
Allstar wrote:Movie was such a disappointment.
Tell me about it! was so disappointed. The book was fantastic. They could have fitted more in - in the same amount of time. script wasnt that great. Sony wanting it cut down didnt help. Fincher not releasing a better cut wont help. Was just so boring. Nothing happened. Geniunely like Panic Room better.

Some people must just be lying to themselves that this movies amazing. My signatures pretty cool though.
Yeah James, I'm such a disappointment to myself, lying about how much I liked it, being fan of the books and all that.