The Bourne Legacy (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
http://www.movieline.com/2010/10/tony-g ... e-film.php

he wrote the first 3 installments but no comment has been made whether Damon will return or not. If its a great story i guess i wouldn't mind him doing it but i kinda want him to move on to bigger better things. Also i do not understand how they could possibly do it without him....what are they going to recast Jason Bourne?

I don't even want a Bourne 4 if Damon isn't coming back. This franchise doesn't work like the Bond franchise for me as in I don't want someone else to play the lead.

PowerDump wrote:I don't even want a Bourne 4 if Damon isn't coming back. This franchise doesn't work like the Bond franchise for me as in I don't want someone else to play the lead.
Yeah i agree it should be Damon or a no go.

I remember Damon saying "no Greengrass, no movie" for him. Maybe a prequel film with new guy in lead?

No Damon = Me not interested. :JGLface:

RomanM wrote:I remember Damon saying "no Greengrass, no movie" for him. Maybe a prequel film with new guy in lead?
They would butcher it and murder its soul.

Excited for Gilroy!

But yes, Damon should return also

No Damon. I DONT CARE. - There is no need for the fourth one, but if they are really eager to make one and if ths story is nice then DAMON should come in and if not, I can understand his decision and I won't care about B4.

The third one was such a great conclusion to the series, they shouldn't do another one.

theweatherman wrote:The third one was such a great conclusion to the series, they shouldn't do another one.
Totaly agree :thumbup: