Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Game of Thrones Season 5 soundtrack to be released on July 17. Meanwhile POI Season 3 soundtrack...

Havoc1st wrote:Game of Thrones Season 5 soundtrack to be released on July 17. Meanwhile POI Season 3 soundtrack...

Regardless for when it comes, it's bound to have a few tracks that you were expecting to not be there.

I'm just hoping that Ramin is putting S3 and S4 worth of tracks together, if he's not gonna release each season separately.

Hell, that's a even better idea than individual season soundtrack release... If you ask me.

Another thing that hit me is that given what Jonah & Greg mentioned in an interview with Marisa Roffman last year, about trying to push for short seasons but unable to do so, I think they were able to convince the network to sign off on having the show being limited to 13 episodes/season, starting this year. Given the serialized nature, I think CBS finally came around to it.

Shorter seasons allow for tighter plotting, as many have mentioned. And they can also establish a director rotation, with Chris Fisher (1, 5, 9, 13), Richard J. Lewis (2, 6, 10), Fred Toye (3, 7, 11), and Stephen Surjik (4, 8, 12).

http://tvline.com/2015/05/13/cbs-fall-t ... supergirl/

The show's not on the fall schedule, indicating a mid-season premiere. Upside to this is that if it were to follow the same production schedule as a regular season, all 13 episodes would wrap before the S05E01 even airs.

well no tv for me until Next year.

i will say i wouldn't mind a short season 5 and a short season 6... i can dig into that. i just hate uncertainty.

thedarkshaw wrote:i will say i wouldn't mind a short season 5 and a short season 6... i can dig into that. i just hate uncertainty.
Agreed on both counts.

Off topic i just saw the grand reveal trailer for CBS's attempt to buy into the comic book craze going on in tv and film, SuperGirl. I won't lie... i wasn't all that impressed. honestly it feels like a CW show if you get what i mean.

thedarkshaw wrote:Off topic i just saw the grand reveal trailer for CBS's attempt to buy into the comic book craze going on in tv and film, SuperGirl. I won't lie... i wasn't all that impressed. honestly it feels like a CW show if you get what i mean.
It' the same show runners that did Arrow and The Flash. So yeah...

I guess Poi doesn't start until next year then I guess I have the second half of this year to finish off Hannibal season 2, Arrow season 3, and The Flash season 1.