Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Rudinet wrote:Interestingly the press release says the war with HR culminates, I wonder if that is really true or if it does spill over to the next episode and if not then what ep10 which is part of the 3 part arc about? I still like to believe none of the leads will die and "fall" means something along the lines of TDK.
I agree with this.

Yay, POI is back here in Australia on 28 November. :thumbup:
This includes God Mode (I know, we didn't have the finale, shocking right?) and season 3.

Event though i downloaded all of the seasons (including the 8 episodes from Season 3), i'll watch it again of Tv again .
Lucky me i get to watch season 3 twice now. :thumbup: 2 weeks left!.

Does anybody has info regarding when episode 11 and 12 will air because the schedule on IMDB is pretty awful.

The Devil's Share - Nov. 26, 2013

20 day break

Lethe - Dec. 17, 2013

20 day break

Aletheia Jan. 7, 2014

riddick-danish wrote:Does anybody has info regarding when episode 11 and 12 will air because the schedule on IMDB is pretty awful.

The Devil's Share - Nov. 26, 2013

20 day break

Lethe - Dec. 17, 2013

20 day break

Aletheia Jan. 7, 2014
Unless it's confirmed on CBS.com or TV Guide, it's not official. For all we know, Lethe airs on Jan. 7, followed by Alethia on the 14th. With Hour 13 on Feb. 5.

Havoc1st wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:http://www.varesesarabande.com/servlet/ ... son/Detail

REJOICE! Season 2's soundtrack comes out December 10!
Have to admit i'm not a fan of Season 1 soundtrack, didn't like most of the tracks. I only enjoyed 7 tracks out of 21 tracks.
knock knock and Mr.Reese we're the best tracks. Mr.reese sounds like something i would hear with bruce wayne on screen lol.

riddick-danish wrote:THE CROSSING - Limited Spoiler Video and BTS

http://cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertai ... 8dmg8zzh2h

Use any tunneling software if it doesn't open in your country, some crazy stuff will go down in this episode. :o :shock: :?
Things were always gonna get worse before they got better. Gonna be epic.

This settles it I guess, don't read if you want to avoid it because only few hours to go.
Tonight @ 10pm est, I will toast a glass to the best Fans in the World, and say Thank You for always being there for POI and " THE FUSCO"
:cry: :cry: