Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
GeneMod wrote:I honestly do not comprehend the argument for a longer season. A shorter season indicates tighter, more plot-centric writing. Also, the season 4 finale set up a premise for S5 which could use a shorter season; no extraneous case-of-the-week episodes, all rebuilding machine and ending Samaritan. The only thing I'm curious about is whether Shahi will return...
A shorter season would work amazingly well for the show. Cuts through all the bullshit wonderfully. My only concern is that if the S5 edition of it would be enough to close loops on everything, without having it seemed rushed. Especially if it's the last one.

And given how the showrunners presumably have a six-season plan, they can still do it if Years 5, 6, & 7 have 13 episodes each. Just like Lost!

I re-watched the pilot today. till this day that episode holds a place in my heart. The grenade launcher towards the SUV scene is still one of my favorites till this day.

oh and a fn made this custom season 5 poster, its sick! kind of wish it was an official poster.

thedarkshaw wrote:I re-watched the pilot today. till this day that episode holds a place in my heart. The grenade launcher towards the SUV scene is still one of my favorites till this day.
Yeah, it's still one of my favorites in Season 1 (just started a rewatch last night, too).
thedarkshaw wrote:oh and a fn made this custom season 5 poster, its sick! kind of wish it was an official poster.

:thumbup:

thedarkshaw wrote:I re-watched the pilot today. till this day that episode holds a place in my heart. The grenade launcher towards the SUV scene is still one of my favorites till this day.
That scene is a classic, and Djawadi helps that scene as well.
thedarkshaw wrote:oh and a fn made this custom season 5 poster, its sick! kind of wish it was an official poster.

Let me guess, inspired by Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain?

Havoc1st wrote:
That scene is a classic, and Djawadi helps that scene as well.

Let me guess, inspired by Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain?
i didn't think of that. i love metal gear solid, its my favorite game franchise of all time. sometimes i compare Samaritan to the Patriots.

I only wrote that comment because the "V" on that fan art looks blatantly similar to the "V" on the box cover art of MGS5. lol

Havoc1st wrote:I only wrote that comment because the "V" on that fan art looks blatantly similar to the "V" on the box cover art of MGS5. lol
sorry the metal gear fan in me took over there, i understand.

thedarkshaw wrote:
sorry the metal gear fan in me took over there, i understand.
No need.

More like it's me who needs to say sorry for making references to Metal Gear when I haven't played any MG games. I'm just a gamer who don't know shit about MG games.

Anyway, I'm game for a POI movie.

With season 4 in the books, once again. Big shout out to the wonderful writers and crew for giving me SHOOT! Love Amy Acker and Sarah Shahi. Those two need one last scene before this series ever thinks about ending :cry:

it would most likely be a sad one but i don't care! bring on the pain...