Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Alright, i'll be giving this a watch.

This looks awesome, however knowing the major networks it'll probably get cancelled just like every other decent show out there.

Okay, okay. I'll give this a shot. Don't usually watch tv, but I'll tune in for this. Hopefully it sticks around.

At least we'll get some Nolan on a weekly basis now.

Preview looks ok, but I expect the series itself will be much better.

Can't wait for this. :twothumbsup:

Looks great :twothumbsup:

So basically its NUMB3RS mixed with Minority Report with Benjamin Linus and Jesus.

Obviously I hope there is some interestig stuff in there, but the premise for this doesn't excite me at all. The Minority Report inspired plot "prevent crimes before they happen" and the ideas of governmental/corporate surveillance seems a bit done by now. And the super pro ex-CIA hitman thing... Seriously, we don't get anything more creative than this?

We just have to wait and see, but so far it seems a bit to generic for my taste.
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:Obviously I hope there is some interestig stuff in there, but the premise for this doesn't excite me at all. The Minority Report inspired plot "prevent crimes before they happen" and the ideas of governmental/corporate surveillance seems a bit done by now. And the super pro ex-CIA hitman thing... Seriously, we don't get anything more creative than this?

We just have to wait and see, but so far it seems a bit to generic for my taste.
Agree. Better than half the crap on TV though. Abrams is gonna go through and do remakes of all Spielberg's ideas one at a time, didn't you know? Not sure about Michael Emerson too.

Robin wrote:Obviously I hope there is some interestig stuff in there, but the premise for this doesn't excite me at all. The Minority Report inspired plot "prevent crimes before they happen" and the ideas of governmental/corporate surveillance seems a bit done by now. And the super pro ex-CIA hitman thing... Seriously, we don't get anything more creative than this?

It does seem a bit generic. I only have high hopes for this because Jonah is working on it.