Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
If Jonah Nolan's name wasn't on this, I would have zero interest in this show.

rbevanx wrote:If Jonah Nolan's name wasn't on this, I would have zero interest in this show.
pretty much

solo2001 wrote:
rbevanx wrote:If Jonah Nolan's name wasn't on this, I would have zero interest in this show.
pretty much
Jim Caviezel is brillaint, I can't get enough of his performance in The Thin Red Line and really want to see him do something good again (as far as I'm concerned, pretty much every film he's done since The Passion of the Christ is sub standard - well, most things are 'sub-standard' compared to The Thin Red Line). Without Jonah it'd basically be Caviezel for me which is fine, so with J.Nolan, even better.

christophmac wrote:
solo2001 wrote: pretty much
Jim Caviezel is brillaint, I can't get enough of his performance in The Thin Red Line and really want to see him do something good again (as far as I'm concerned, pretty much every film he's done since The Passion of the Christ is sub standard - well, most things are 'sub-standard' compared to The Thin Red Line). Without Jonah it'd basically be Caviezel for me which is fine, so with J.Nolan, even better.
Yeah, what happened to Caviezel's career after The Passion of the Christ was terrible. But he's one of the few celebrities I actually have a deep esteem for, and I think he's a very good actor - when he is given a chance to actually act. :P
Part of me would have loved to see Edward Norton in The Thin Red Line as was originally planned, but Caviezel was simply perfect. An incredible performance. I'm looking forward to seeing him again in a good role, too!

Here's an awesome interview with Jonathan Nolan and Greg Plageman about comic-con (stupid THR, ask some real questions). Anyway here's my favourite part of interviews

HR: What’s your favorite Comic-Con memory?
Nolan: We were there for the Dark Knight gag and since we weren’t there officially my brother Chris told me I had to go dressed in disguise. I explained that no one was going to recognize me because I’m a writer. I was instructed to go dressed as a Stormtrooper, so I went down wearing a Stormtrooper helmet.

THR: How long did you last in it?
Nolan: (Laughing) Not very long! They gave us badges that had code names on them. Between the Stormtrooper helmet and the badge, we managed to get out of their alive. Because all of the fans got together for the viral gag were dressing up as the Joker with facepaint, we just blended in with them and got our faces painted – I ditched my Stormtrooper mask and pained my face up as the Joker and went running around the streets of San Diego with a few other kids for a few hours. It was great fun.

What a awesome dude.

http://www.southcreekemi.com/comic-con- ... pandex-qa/

Haha, that's amazing! :lol:
Thanks for posting, it's a nice interview!

I didn't know there was going to be a Person of Interest panel at Comic-Con... looking forward to more news about the show! :)

Forum Pro
Law

Ramin Djawadi will be providing the score. Djawadi recently scored the HBO series GAME OF THRONES. He's also worked on some big films, including IRON MAN and CLASH OF THE TITANS. Even cooler, Djawadi worked with Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard to provided additional music on BATMAN BEGINS.

TeddyBlass wrote:Ramin Djawadi will be providing the score. Djawadi recently scored the HBO series GAME OF THRONES. He's also worked on some big films, including IRON MAN and CLASH OF THE TITANS. Even cooler, Djawadi worked with Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard to provided additional music on BATMAN BEGINS.
Wow, Game's score was amazing. They're bringing out the big guns for this.

-Vader