Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Completely forgot that Root also got shot.

Anyway, Djawadi's music during that sacrificial scene was so sad. I also made the mistake of listening to these tracks (Threat to the National Security and I always told Cal to be Careful) after watching that sacrificial scene. Now i'm twice as sad. :(

Havoc1st wrote:Completely forgot that Root also got shot.

Anyway, Djawadi's music during that sacrificial scene was so sad. I also made the mistake of listening to these tracks (Threat to the National Security and I always told Cal to be Careful) after watching that sacrificial scene. Now i'm twice as sad. :(
lol i had to tell people to avoid my facebook timeline the whole week since that If-Then-Else aired. i just kept posting thoughts about it and photos and stuff... im surfing to all the different television and social media sites and fans and reviewers are still reeling from that episode and talking about. the stuff with simulated scenarios, the finch flash backs, root and shaw... the kiss... the ending... SHAWS FATE! lol i saw a facebook video where a chick was crying. i think this episode broke portion of the internet. imagine the twitter feedback amy and sarah are getting.

Do you guys think the Fusco/Root kiss was from something the Machine understands about them, or was it just having a bit of fun, or both? I like it (especially Amy's expressions :lol:), and the fact that the show can do these things so nonchalantly, but I'm not sure how to interpret it.

ChrisTilford wrote:http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/person ... rol_9.html

Promotional Photos of Control Alt Delete.
Pissed Reese, i like it.
Whistler wrote:Do you guys think the Fusco/Root kiss was from something the Machine understands about them, or was it just having a bit of fun, or both? I like it (especially Amy's expressions :lol:), and the fact that the show can do these things so nonchalantly, but I'm not sure how to interpret it.
I'm pretty sure it's just for fun.

Havoc1st wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/person ... rol_9.html

Promotional Photos of Control Alt Delete.
Pissed Reese, i like it.
Whistler wrote:Do you guys think the Fusco/Root kiss was from something the Machine understands about them, or was it just having a bit of fun, or both? I like it (especially Amy's expressions :lol:), and the fact that the show can do these things so nonchalantly, but I'm not sure how to interpret it.
I'm pretty sure it's just for fun.
Pissed off Reese... teaming up with Dark Root... that combination is terrifying. Root looks so dark in those photos.
Her standing in front of control with a taser in one hand and a picture of shaw in the other is haunting for some reason lol this is gonna be good.

thedarkshaw wrote:
Her standing in front of control with a taser in one hand and a picture of shaw in the other is haunting for some reason lol this is gonna be good.
Don't think that's a picture of Shaw. Looks like a kid.

ChrisTilford wrote:
thedarkshaw wrote:
i can't see it that well. if its a kid then who do you think it is, controls ? by the way love your eye.

thedarkshaw wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:
thedarkshaw wrote:
i can't see it that well. if its a kid then who do you think it is, controls ? by the way love your eye.
It's definitely a female. Long Brunette hair.(?) Or it could be a long hair male (I doubt that).

Havoc1st wrote:
It's definitely a female. Long Brunette hair.(?) Or it could be a long hair male (I doubt that).
Yeah. Could be the one the Machine mentioned that lives at 254 Wendell Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts, back in Aletheia.