Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
No Ordinary Family sucked, but the pilot to Heroes was decent.

chee wrote:No Ordinary Family sucked.
That's /almost/ being generous. The pilot for that was everything I hate about tv rolled into 40 minutes.

TeddyBlass wrote:
chee wrote:No Ordinary Family sucked.
That's /almost/ being generous. The pilot for that was everything I hate about tv rolled into 40 minutes.
Well TV works different to films so a director matters very little.

Theatre is an actors medium
Films is a directors medium
TV is a writers medium.

I think a director is gonna matter very little to a TV show esspecially as they have little time/money to to make than films in comparison.
Thats why TV is better than films at the moment. It all started with the begining of the unions in films with directors choosing creative control and the writers choosing money, according to the good Dr Mark Kermode.

:geek:

I barely watch TV. Can't stand most of it.

Michael Emerson (LOST) is playing the billionaire.

:clap:

TeddyBlass wrote:Michael Emerson (LOST) is playing the billionaire.

:clap:
That is amazing news! Any information on who plays the CIA agent?

Only watched the first three episodes of Lost (God that must early naughties now!!) as I could see straight away it was gonna be dragged out nonsense.

But I went on google and found this pic of him...still no idea who he is.

rbevanx wrote:Only watched the first three episodes of Lost (God that must early naughties now!!) as I could see straight away it was gonna be dragged out nonsense.

But I went on google and found this pic of him...still no idea who he is.

You shouldn't spoil your own entertainment. And if you only watched the first three episodes, why are you surprised that you have no idea who this guy is? :D

However, I think this show has the potential to be one of the greatest. J.J. Abrams (god) + Jonathan Nolan (god) AND Michael Emerson... I wonder who the other main character will be :D

DHOPW42 wrote:
You shouldn't spoil your own entertainment. And if you only watched the first three episodes, why are you surprised that you have no idea who this guy is? :D

However, I think this show has the potential to be one of the greatest. J.J. Abrams (god) + Jonathan Nolan (god) AND Michael Emerson... I wonder who the other main character will be :D
Well I guessed the ending and I was right when I asked a friend about what happend in the end :lol:

I consider it as saving my time ;)

Yeah the Jonah Nolan show sounds like something I would watch though. I just hope it doesn't go all CSI etc, too many shows like that now on TV.

When is this airing?