Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
This episode. :shock: :clap:

wow, they are a few people on the facebook page that are saying the episode was cheap and they gave no time to reflect back on carter. im gonna miss carter to but this episode was amazin. im not going to diss a good episode because of that. these marks are making taraji look bad. its been some weeks since the crossing happened... its time to move on and if you want to diss future episodes because shes not in them... theres the door. great episode tonight.

thedarkshaw wrote:wow, they are a few people on the facebook page that are saying the episode was cheap and they gave no time to reflect back on carter. im gonna miss carter to but this episode was amazin. im not going to diss a good episode because of that. these marks are making taraji look bad. its been some weeks since the crossing happened... its time to move on and if you want to diss future episodes because shes not in them... theres the door. great episode tonight.
What was Devil's share if not homage to Carter and Reese is still saddened by it, what else do people want? :facepalm:

Anyway don't bother with such idiots, just hope that the ratings are fine other than that let them b!tch, personally I didn't missed Carter at all, she got a great ending and that's what matters.
Probability of Shaw's death 84.98% :(

riddick-danish wrote:
Probability of Shaw's death 84.98% :(
So soon after making her a regular?

Is it that from now on, that the title sequence is no longer there? I really like the graphics and all, but I feel it's time that it's not needed anymore. No offense to those who like it (myself one of them), but I think the lack of it will be a testament to the premise's credibility.

Wonderful episode. POI doesn't let up.

Episode 11 once again puts Finch in the spotlight and Reese in the background. I loved young Finch and the fact that his dad was such a nice, normal guy and that they had such a sweet relationship. Also the scene where Finch and Arthur sing together was priceless, as was Shaw's reaction to it. Shaw was pretty amazing this episode.

The casting once again was spot on, both Saul Rubinek and Camryn Manheim were wonderful. Manheim is such a good fit for
Control. I suspected there was something off about Diane as Arthur couldn't remember her but the reveal was still well done.
I always suspected there might be another Machine ever since Matsya Nyaya, so it was nice to know about Samaritan. I wonder what will happen to it, will it fall into hands of someone like Decima? I guess we will see.

Reese and Fusco had some nice scenes which also gave us a little more info on Reese. The fight scene...Although Reese always had the upper hand i was surprised to see Fusco hold his own against him.

Also major LOL at the POI openly calling PRISM inferior and a decoy. :lol:

Fantastic episode.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Another 3 weeks break.

honestly season three for me as a whole ( yes even the first four episodes which i liked ), from a story telling aspect, has been the best season so far of all three seasons.

The young Harold was nice to watch. And the phreaking and early days of hacking were spot on.

About the cliffhanger.
who thinks it's Vigilance that saves Shaw and others.