Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ChrisTilford wrote:The man's just one year short of 40. Many Happy Returns.
Man, he looks so young. lol

Ramin Djawadi
January 18 ·
We are looking into a POI S3 soundtrack release. More updates soon...
This FB post honestly drives me crazy.

Havoc1st wrote:
Ramin Djawadi
January 18 ·
We are looking into a POI S3 soundtrack release. More updates soon...
This FB post honestly drives me crazy.
Then stop looking at it. :lol: :lol:

ChrisTilford wrote:Then stop looking at it. :lol: :lol:
B... B... But i can't!

I check Djawadi's FB page each day for updates, but eventually always end up looking at that post. It reminds me how sad i am. :(
Pathetic, i know. :lol:

Havoc1st wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:Then stop looking at it. :lol: :lol:
B... B... But i can't!

I check Djawadi's FB page each day for updates, but eventually always end up looking at that post. It reminds me how sad i am. :(
Pathetic, i know. :lol:
If the wait's bothering you this much, just use some audio editing software to rip the score out like some of the guys on YouTube do.

I do listen to the rips on youtube.

I mean, i just want at least an update. Good or bad, i don't care. I just didn't like how Djawadi left his comment on a cliffhanger, and not give any updates for 5 months.

I still love him though. :lol:

The San Diego Comic-Con event this year would be before they kick off production for the season. So if there is a trailer, there wouldn't be any new footage, atleast from the premiere. But if they shot material last year that they didn't use, but intend to do so later in the year, that's one way to go, I suppose (Greg did mention at the Nerdist Panel last year that there've been many instances like that: A confirmed example is that of the Young Reese flashbacks they shot for Shadow Box). The 2013 Con had 1969 Finch footage which was originally actually shot for 2πR, but broadcast only a year later in Lethe.

Another option is an audio-only teaser. Rough drafts for the premiere & the second episode would kinda be done by the end of the month, and voiceover promo with dialogue excerpts from those that hints at things to come is the easiest thing to do (with the imagery of the MPOV or SPOV feeds panning across the screen as the background visual). It worked wonderfully for The Dark Knight.

By NYCC, there'd be enough footage for a trailer. Bust out the big guns then.
Last edited by ChrisTilford on June 8th, 2015, 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

what if they won't be at SDCC? Lol

Anyway, a teaser would be great.

She is watching you all from below... RIP.