Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Havoc1st wrote:i just used the basis of the episode 'Many Happy Returns', and also ideas from the episode 'Mission Creep' to write a creative writing piece about 'belonging', for school assignment. Thanks POI for the ideas. Love this show. :twothumbsup:
Both really strong editions. A+ or the teacher's kneecap gets it.

Anyone notice person of interest mainly in those first two seasons featured people who played bigger parts in 24 ? i note this because POI fills a hole for me thats been empty since 24 ended but with the 24 mini series on fox next year its going to be interesting balancing that and POI lol.

Great Episode. Loved the last ten minutes of episode 7. And Caviezel's acting was superb, Those facial expressions :lol:

Next episode will be three parts. Just watch the promo below. Just amazing to watch even without the sound.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC04dyVCOfw

Havoc1st wrote:Great Episode. Loved the last ten minutes of episode 7. And Caviezel's acting was superb, Those facial expressions :lol:

Next episode will be three parts. Just watch the promo below. Just amazing to watch even without the sound.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC04dyVCOfw
Three episode event The End Game. seems like alot of shows are getting doing this lately. the mentalist and the red john event they have been doing. now poi's endgame. let the countdown to the mid season finale begin lol...

that promo for "3 episode event" alone was gut-wrenching, very brutal. :(

Another good episode, POI is on hot streak and with 3 part arc coming, I'll have to say 1st half of this season might alone surpass anything in season 1 and 2.

yeah, the new characters, the new direction of the already established characters. I know shaw and root haters don't wanna hear this but i really think season 3 so far has been the best season first half and if continued right could be the best of all three. I don't care how biased lol someone from this season is getting an emmy lol. I'd say either amy or taraji would be the biggest canidates if you ask me. endgame looks explosive.

Great episode. I'm seeing that the recent episodes are tying the POI of the week to one of the major story arcs, which I'm really enjoying. Good to see Aron Staton again, liked the twist at the end with the girlfriend. Also recognized The Swede as the Icelandic coach from D2 : The Mighty Ducks. :D

Loved the scene between Shaw and Carter before she punched Laskey out and also her fist bump with Reese.

Simmons is so intimidating to other characters but even he seems to shrink when Quinn berates him. Robert John Burke and Clarke Peters are such great actors, as is Al Sapienza. Terney was great in this episode, his scenes with Simmons were really good.
Kinda sad to see him and Laskey go. But he did get to go out in style, pointing out Quinn to Carter.

And I don't think Fusco is going to die , I think the promo is to rev up tension and anticipation for the next three episodes but then again with POI you never know.

Rudinet wrote:Great episode. I'm seeing that the recent episodes are tying the POI of the week to one of the major story arcs, which I'm really enjoying. Good to see Aron Staton again, liked the twist at the end with the girlfriend. Also recognized The Swede as the Icelandic coach from D2 : The Mighty Ducks. :D

Loved the scene between Shaw and Carter before she punched Laskey out and also her fist bump with Reese.

Simmons is so intimidating to other characters but even he seems to shrink when Quinn berates him. Robert John Burke and Clarke Peters are such great actors, as is Al Sapienza. Terney was great in this episode, his scenes with Simmons were really good.
Kinda sad to see him and Laskey go. But he did get to go out in style, pointing out Quinn to Carter.

And I don't think Fusco is going to die , I think the promo is to rev up tension and anticipation for the next three episodes but then again with POI you never know.
According to the press release, the Swede dude's name is "Sven" (probably short for Svensen, his D2 character).

Love the fact that the next 3 episodes will be continuous, culminating with the mid-season finale on November 26. Will be dry December but can expect the action to pick up on the first Tuesday of 2014 with Richard Lewis, the producer-director of seasons 1 & 2!

Very nice episode with the HR storyline and the POI storyline merging again, and Carter realizing that Quinn (literally) has blood on him. The merging of the two storylines and...
the death of Terney
...lead me to believe that the HR storyline is wrapping up, very likely by the fall finale. They've already laid the groundwork for Collier and the Vigilance group, so that's probably where they're going.

Hear my full thoughts here: http://www.tvtalk.com/Shows/Person-of-Interest

Image *____*