Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
thedarkshaw wrote:There's an actress some of you may or may not known that im a huge fan of and have been for years. Maggie Q, i don't know how but i would love her to make an appearance on person of interest in some form, mainly a villain based role. i think with nikita coming to an end it could work out. always did wanna see jim and maggie fight it out.
Thank you for the idea. Now I'm gonna have wet dreams about it.

Pratham wrote: Thank you for the idea. Now I'm gonna have wet dreams about it.
:lol: More dreams than Shaw and Root.
Pratham wrote: PS: Now, all major characters are white. So keep an eye open for black good guy to join the Team Machine.
What about a nerdy Asian guy who is a three time POI with a habit of getting into trouble and makes a kickass team with Bear? ;)
ChrisTilford wrote:Really hope Zeljko Ivanek gets to guest at some point in the series. He doesn't need to be a villain though, just be enigmatic. After all, it's a trait he does just as well as Michael Emerson.
Oh yes, I would love to see Zeljko Ivanek on POI, he is fantastic.

Havoc1st wrote:I just realised that Amy Acker's husband was the actor of the POI in the episode 'Mission Creep'. :o

riddick-danish wrote:Hope you guys are voting for Jim Caviezel in People's choice awards (Dramatic TV actor), I know it doesn't mean anything and its ridiculous that POI wasn't nominated in other categories but still we need to vote for Jim Caviezel to win as he is the only representative of POI in these awards.

Voting using Facebook app is very easy. Do it!

https://www.facebook.com/peopleschoice? ... 2410934179
I voted for Jim 50 times on Facebook. 10 times each day for last few days.
thedarkshaw wrote:There's an actress some of you may or may not known that im a huge fan of and have been for years. Maggie Q, i don't know how but i would love her to make an appearance on person of interest in some form, mainly a villain based role. i think with nikita coming to an end it could work out. always did wanna see jim and maggie fight it out.
She's hot. :lol: Have to admit i was disappointing that she wasn't in MI:GP, when she was in MI:3, but instead replaced by an unsuperior actress.
But in all seriousness Nolan should get her, after she finished Nikita, as anti Shaw character.
maybe have her be a decima agent kind of like tara stanton was, or control. i think she fits more into a person of interest like setting then nikita. not saying nikita was bad because she was the only star power on the show, but i've always thought, why didn't nolan and company ever try to approach Maggie Q ?

Episode 15 is titled 'Provenance", written by Sean Hennen.
Episode 16 is titled 'Last Call' ,written by Dan Dietz.

There was an instance where I learned that folks were looking to see Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany to guest at some point as well. Her & Amy would be a neat combo.

Final vote count on Twitter.

Jim Caviezel - 253,999
Patrick Dempsey - 181,007

Looks like we have this in the bag, hopefully people voting through apps did their job too, also really hoping Jim would attend the award. :)

Any candidates for playing Miss Penn (Control)?? I really want to see more of them now, the plot has been left hanging far too long.

riddick-danish wrote:
Any candidates for playing Miss Penn (Control)?? I really want to see more of them now, the plot has been left hanging far too long.
Glenn Close. The thought of her facing off with Michael Emerson is just too much for me to handle. Battle of the former manipulative bitch Patty Hewes against former manipulative bastard Ben Linus.

ChrisTilford wrote:
riddick-danish wrote:
Glenn Close. The thought of her facing off with Michael Emerson is just too much for me to handle. Battle of the former manipulative bitch Patty Hewes against former manipulative bastard Ben Linus.
I would love to see CCH Pounder in the role.

you know, when i watched season 2 back then, when i saw Reiko Aylesworth ( famous as michelle dessler from 24 ), as a 24 fan i was so excited. she isn't the first person from 24 to appear on person of interest. julian sands, Reiko Aylesworth, Sarah Wynter, Rhys Coiro, have all appeared in person of interest. reiko and julian were in season 2, sarah and rhys in season 1, the same, episode. whos next.... kiefer ? lol :think:

Been on my to-watch list for a while, about to check out the pilot (good thing s01 is on Netflix :))