Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Every time i see a pic of Denise Thé smiling; i can't help to think that smiling face is a facade. All i could think about is that she has a cold hard heart behind that smiling face.lol

Havoc1st wrote:Every time i see a pic of Denise Thé smiling; i can't help to think that smiling face is a facade. All i could think about is that she has a cold hard heart behind that smiling face.lol
yeah... she broke the internet. im bored right now until next week. might pull out my 24 dvd sets.

Havoc1st wrote:Every time i see a pic of Denise Thé smiling; i can't help to think that smiling face is a facade. All i could think about is that she has a cold hard heart behind that smiling face.lol
Her nickname in the writer's room is "The Darkness". So you're not too far off in that assumption.

I just watched the episode a 4th time... i should not have done that :cry:

The Crossing 2.0 has to be the bloodiest POI episode ever, right? I mean the blood squirts during the last part of the episode.

Havoc1st wrote:The Crossing 2.0 has to be the bloodiest POI episode ever, right? I mean the blood squirts during the last part of the episode.
yeah, imagine if they had automatic weapons, Shaw would have been riddled to hell ( which might have been even harder to watch ). Greatest episode of poi until topped and im definitely not alone in that. so in terms of season 4 topping season 3 how do you think they are doing in that regard so far ?

thedarkshaw wrote:im bored right now until next week. might pull out my 24 dvd sets.
Pretty much the same here. I watched If-Then-Else for a third time last night, then went to Bad Code (seems appropriate before Tuesday).
thedarkshaw wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:The Crossing 2.0 has to be the bloodiest POI episode ever, right? I mean the blood squirts during the last part of the episode.
yeah, imagine if they had automatic weapons, Shaw would have been riddled to hell ( which might have been even harder to watch ).
That, and her fate would've been less ambiguous.

Spoiler TV's Advanced Preview of this week's episode.
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/person ... elete.html
I guess it's not too spoilery. The fifth and also the last paragraph got me hyped.

Bradley Adams (the writer of the article) gave it a 9.5/10.

I'm glad Andy Callahan did a great follow-up episode.

Havoc1st wrote:Spoiler TV's Advanced Preview of this week's episode.
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/person ... elete.html
I guess it's not too spoilery. The fifth and also the last paragraph got me hyped.

Bradley Adams (the writer of the article) gave it a 9.5/10.

I'm glad Andy Callahan did a great follow-up episode.
yeah i had checked this out the other day. just want to see great acted scenes from Caviezel and Acker together. shout out to cara buono as Martine. she has been a great villainous foil for team machine sepcially Root and Shaw and she is doing such a good job in that role. im sure for many root and Shaw fans like myself she is public enemy number one right now lol. Martine and Lambert as Greers left and right hand works so well. after what transpired i don't see Martine making it out of season 4 alive... i got Lambert making it though. here is the song music that plays during the final moments. its tough listening to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8YkQPEd_M0