Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I really need to catch up with this.

Octaviana wrote:I really need to catch up with this.
Do it.
Tomorrow is next episode and then another gap of 3 weeks. Sigh...

Recently rewatched Ep. 1.20 "Matsya Nyaya" & for a while thought there was a significant plothole: Reese' Ordos mission of recovering the laptop was around May 2010, 4 months prior to Finch's accident & Nathan's death. Suspected that Finch put the code out only after the government allowed the ferry bombing to happen, but then it hit me: He had already mentioned that he knew someone would try to take it over eventually, so he sold the laptop probably a little time after July 2009 when The Machine was shipped off to Hanford. It would've taken some time to create it, find the right buyer & sell it off. Timeline makes sense.

Glad to know I was wrong. Anybody else had a similar doubt?

CTV promo for "Lethe": http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/12/person ... he_16.html

Synopsis for Aletheia
PERSON OF INTEREST
(10:01-11:00 PM, ET/PT)

“Aletheia” – In the concluding chapter to the shocking winter cliffhanger, multiple enemies converge on the POI team as they protect a dying man whose number has come up. They struggle to keep their enemies at bay but without Reese, who has left them and their mission behind following the tragic war with HR, being down one man could have catastrophic repercussions for the team.

riddick-danish wrote:Synopsis for Aletheia
PERSON OF INTEREST
(10:01-11:00 PM, ET/PT)

“Aletheia” – In the concluding chapter to the shocking winter cliffhanger, multiple enemies converge on the POI team as they protect a dying man whose number has come up. They struggle to keep their enemies at bay but without Reese, who has left them and their mission behind following the tragic war with HR, being down one man could have catastrophic repercussions for the team.
Damn...Another death?
An interesting article about why Shaw and Root are regulars now (pretty damn good explanation too), and what's going to come during this season (and it's not good).
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2 ... r/3949925/

Which episode aired the last? I'm currently on season 3 ep10.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:Which episode aired the last? I'm currently on season 3 ep10.
That is latest episode.

Next episode is S03E11 and is named Lethe.

12 Hours to go. :D

Pratham wrote:
Mahiya_Borden wrote:Which episode aired the last? I'm currently on season 3 ep10.
That is latest episode.

Next episode is S03E11 and is named Lethe.

12 Hours to go. :D
Oh damn. I thought I had still couple episode to watch and not have to wait for it. :facepalm:

wow from a storyline aspect... that was an amazing told episode! i did not see that coming. i thought they were just going to do a case of the week to kind of bring the pace down a little coming off of endgame and the death of carter but... HOLY CRAP! I CAN'T WAIT TILL JAN FOR THAT! lol epic episode tonight from a story telling aspect. i knew they hinted for weeks they would do this possibly but not like that. wow! mind fuck lol.

Nice use of Arthur's condition as misdirection in regard to his wife! :thumbup: The whole episode reflected the title really well, from the characters to (some of) the lighting to the cast list. Not including
Collier
made his appearance more surprising. The young Finch actors were well chosen, and Fusco was great (again). Shaw got her own hot gun stunt this time! It was cool to see her in a medical setting again, and her conversation with Diane reminded me of her flashback from Ep10.