CBS' Person of Interest

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 2846
Joined: May 2013
SDCC is set for July 11, between 5:15 PM & 6:15 PM (Events occur in Real Time). Room 6BCF.

IGN's Matt Fowler (Huge Shooter) is gonna be moderating.

User avatar
Posts: 33
Joined: April 2015
It will be interesting to see Denise The there, among them, in public.

User avatar
Posts: 967
Joined: October 2013
Location: Root and Shaws Bed
nbacik wrote:It will be interesting to see Denise The there, among them, in public.
I don't think i have even seen what Denise The looks like. maybe shes been some behind the scenes photos on twiter or instagram and i just don't research. if not she truly hides in the dark.

User avatar
Posts: 8090
Joined: October 2012
Location: Gran Pulse
It would be cool if Team Machine didn't escape at the end of YHWH.

User avatar
Posts: 967
Joined: October 2013
Location: Root and Shaws Bed
Havoc1st wrote:It would be cool if Team Machine didn't escape at the end of YHWH.
So season 5 would start showing them in the custody of Samaritan and Decima ?

User avatar
Posts: 315
Joined: November 2013
Location: Back of a van
thedarkshaw wrote:I don't think i have even seen what Denise The looks like. maybe shes been some behind the scenes photos on twiter or instagram and i just don't research. if not she truly hides in the dark.
She did commentary with Greg for Liberty. https://screen.yahoo.com/person-interes ... 9-cbs.html

Speaking of which, I haven't seen anything about commentary within S4. :(

User avatar
Posts: 8090
Joined: October 2012
Location: Gran Pulse
thedarkshaw wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:It would be cool if Team Machine didn't escape at the end of YHWH.
So season 5 would start showing them in the custody of Samaritan and Decima ?
Yup, or shown getting captured.
thedarkshaw wrote:I don't think i have even seen what Denise The looks like. maybe shes been some behind the scenes photos on twiter or instagram and i just don't research. if not she truly hides in the dark.
Do some research. I mean, just go to google images. ;)

User avatar
Posts: 2846
Joined: May 2013
Whistler wrote:
thedarkshaw wrote:I don't think i have even seen what Denise The looks like. maybe shes been some behind the scenes photos on twiter or instagram and i just don't research. if not she truly hides in the dark.
She did commentary with Greg for Liberty. https://screen.yahoo.com/person-interes ... 9-cbs.html

Speaking of which, I haven't seen anything about commentary within S4. :(
Erik & Greg did one for Panopticon.
http://bit.ly/1GzQ7RH

User avatar
Posts: 502
Joined: November 2014
Location: Somewhere, in their fifth dimension...

User avatar
Posts: 2846
Joined: May 2013

Post Reply