Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ChrisTilford wrote: Advance Previews for 412. LOOK AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!
I saw the second one last night, and it doesn't have anything too specific IMO, but I'll skip the other one.
ChrisTilford wrote:http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/20 ... lt-delete/

Interview with the Bossmen.
"And check back soon for more from Plageman and Nolan!"
More after the episode? :)
Last edited by Whistler on January 13th, 2015, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whistler wrote: "And check back soon for more from Plageman and Nolan!"
More after the episode? :)
Yes. She confirmed it.

Gonna watch tonight's episode a little bit later than usual. Kinda pissed tbh.

ChrisTilford wrote:http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ath-763408

Another one from the bossmen. Sarah's pregnancy may have been a blessing in disguise for one very special
Man in the Suit.
Nolan: Yeah, we were going to have to have a very difficult conversation with Jim Caviezel [who stars as John Reese] this year, and Sarah saved us. :shock: :o

Nolan the Troll. :lol:

If it is bound to happen then I hope it happens in last few episodes of the show. :cry:
Anyway, yeah I think its blessing in disguise. More Reese action, more scenes with Root, more involvement in Machine plot and ongoing Elias war, fake cop identity. Lots of development pending for Reese, time to make use of it.

Okay, that was really neat. Last one was a hard act to follow, but this did a formidable job. The slow pace actually helped make the transition smoother. Pumped to see where things go from here.

And major props to Camryn Manheim!

ChrisTilford wrote:Okay, that was really neat. Last one was a hard act to follow, but this did a formidable job. The slow pace actually helped make the transition smoother. Pumped to see where things go from here.

And major props to Camryn Manheim!
look i have already seen some people online who most likely didn't read behind the scenes who are pissed the way that episode was control centric with team machine not showing up until the mid point. but it was great. Last weeks episode was a tv masterpiece so i went into this one not expecting it to top last week but that doesn't mean thats a bad thing. people were most likely expecting devils share high on speed ( i did not ). it was still an awesome episode and the perfect ending to the trilogy. wouldn't be shocked if the ratings were low tomorrow but thats sad. Manheim was on her game, love the dark second half alot. that Root torture scene was a personal favorite of mine. is it me or was this format similar to shaws season 2 debut ?! anyway i great episode even though i don't expect a whole lotta of love from outside places. I miss you shaw...