Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
riddick-danish wrote:Dat look!! OMG :oops:

Reminds me of her "Liberty" intro. :shock:

Pratham wrote:
Rudinet wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:2. In Aletheia just before Root got shot at the beginning, she was surprised that Shaw waited for her.
Aww Shaw cares about Root.
I ship it.
Same. I think Shaw likes/respects Root since "The Devil's Share".
riddick-danish wrote:Dat look!! OMG :oops:

Had to look twice before i realized the pic was Shaw. Her face looks somehow different. And yes, Dat look!! Can't stop looking. :oops:

Episode 17 is written by David Slack (Yay!), titled 'Entanglement', and directed by a new director named Jeff Gibson.
Jeff Gibson is the stunt coordinator for POI. It is his directional debut.
Link:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0317021/

Found this on Reddit: How The Machine Probably incapicated the Guards outside Root's cage
http://www.reddit.com/r/PersonOfInteres ... he_guards/
"I think the fact the Machine was using Morse code through sound to communicate with Root is a really subtle hint. Control's agents are very likely to have comm units plugged into their ears. The moment that Root attacked Control, The Machine could've increased feedback in their devices, causing a sound burst to temporarily disorient them, giving Root enough time to take 'em down."

awesome episode. it felt like a conclussion to the joss carter era of the show. john finally has decided to let carter rest in peace and move on to get back to work. he just needed to be forced into a certain situation to understand how truly important he was to people. also, im i the only one that feels like this episode felt alot like dark knight rises. the first half the fallen hero was forced back into a situation completely out of his hands until he did something about and john and finch at the outside cafe table at the end reminds me of dark knight rises ending with bruce, alfred, and selina at the cafe. just a note. great episode, still though last weeks was better in terms of action and story telling for the future, but like i said. this felt like a true conclusion to the joss carter era of the show.

4C was a nice fun episode. And Yay! the first happy ending for this season. :clap:

I also like the small humorous scenes. Like when John hit the guy who would't turn off his phone.

Glad to have Reese back. :clap:

This was a great way to bring the pace and scale down. Incorporating the ISA in particular was a nice bridging move. And that's the third close call for Hersh this season.

I also like the tonal range in the episode, from the humor to the darker moments for Reese and Shaw. Reese's indirect criticism of Finch was chilling.
thedarkshaw wrote:john and finch at the outside cafe table at the end reminds me of dark knight rises ending with bruce, alfred, and selina at the cafe.
I thought of that, too.

Whistler wrote:
thedarkshaw wrote:john and finch at the outside cafe table at the end reminds me of dark knight rises ending with bruce, alfred, and selina at the cafe.
I thought of that, too.
And it was in Italy! (Rome, not Florence, but still a nice touch). Welcome Back Wonder Boy.

Episode "4C" was a fine way to bring back John into the fold. I think he had legitimate issues with Finch and the Machine, but not everything's perfect. Not even a Machine that can "4C" what is going to happen.

Is this the new way the Machine is going to communicate with Reese & Finch now; no number, just acting as a travel agent, or using other means to prod them into the path of a victim/perp? Seems so much more like how it talks to Root. Or maybe this was a one-off because John was trying to turn a deaf ear to it.

Listen to our thoughts on the episode: http://www.tvtalk.com/Shows/Person-of-Interest

Havoc1st wrote:I also like the small humorous scenes. Like when John hit the guy who would't turn off his phone.
Loved the humor, but sometimes it took me out of the story. Would first class folks really not realize that a big fight was going on just the other side of the curtain? Is North By Northwest really that engaging.

But fun nonetheless.

A really enjoyable episode. A nice change of pace and much light-hearted than the previous ones. What I really loved about it is Reese taking centrestage, I really missed that. And he nailed every scene from the funny ones like punching out the rude passenger, International Department of Homeland Security :lol: to the fantastic action scenes. Finch having the gear ready and landing the plane was a bit weird but someone had to do it. Glad to see Hersh alive, his scene with Shaw was unexpected.

The best part was probably Reese and Finch at the end at the cafe and yeah it remind me of TDKR. :batman: